When we arrive, they are already standing in the clearing. They have sifted into their human form. I guess they are trying to keep peace

"We just want to talk."

I studied them for a while before nodding to EJ. Shifting quickly, we don't bother wasting time with clothes. It's not uncommon occurrence in our culture.

"What are you doing on my land?" I growl, getting straight to the point.

"Whoa there, like I said, we just want to talk."

"Then talk," I command. I don't have time for this.

"I have a proposition."

I grunt in response. My interest in this is diminishing by the second, and my wolf is itching to be released and draw some blood.

"I want you to join us. I am the head of a group. We are not a pack, so don't be mistaken. However, a  rogue with the help of a war pack would be unbeatable. We could rule all of North America. Think of all the power." he said.

His words were wobbly, and it matched his character. Just in the way he worded his sentence, I knew he wasn't sane.

I think it might be drugs. EJ says sadly through mink link.

"So, Alpha Landon, what do you say?"

"No." I said simply. There was no need to drag this out with questions. This is wasting time I do not have.

"No? I think you're making a mistake." he said and turned to the guys standing next to him with a grin. The group chuckled like the knew a secret we did not.

Normally, I would not care to know the inside joke they were dangling in front of me. I do not lower myself to ask information of rogues. However, something about this man just agitated my wolf to no end, and I needed to know what he was keeping from me.

"Spit it out, mutt or get off my land." I asked annoyed. I took a step toward them, ready to get it over with and kill them. They sensed this movement, and decided it would be best not to push it.

"You don't want anything to happen to your mate, do you?" he asked. Blind rage filled my system, and my wolf push to come out. I saw EJ stiffen beside me, not liking the idea of them treating the Luna.

"What are you talking about? I haven't found my mate yet." This is ridiculous. Why was I even entertaining this idea?

Because you want confirmation your mate exist.

I answered my own question. It was true. I have searched every pack in America, and even gone to some countries in Europe.

"Oh, but I have." he said with a cheeky grin. My control slipped. I couldn't take it anymore. I let my wolf take over. They shift as well and take off towards the border. I can't believe those cowards.

************

"What the fuck," I said. We had lost three of them and we were on our way back to the pack house. I could feel someone trying to get into my mind link, but I did want to talk.

Looking at the blood dried on my hands and under my finger nails, I couldn't help but revel as I remember ripping their throat from their neck with my claws.

"I know Landon, but we'll find them. Don't worry about it too much. I mean how can he know who your mate is? You don't even know who she is." he said.

"It just makes my wolf crazy to think-"

"ALPHA," I heard someone yell. I stopped and looked around to see what the person wanted.

"Alpha, sir, Alpha Landon-she well, I-"

"Speak, boy" I commanded. My patience for the day has exceeded its limit.

"I tried to mind link you- I found a note- your sister- I could not find them- I looked and, and-"

"What of my sister?" My nerves froze and once again my wolf was knocking at the door of my self control.

"The rogues took her, and they left a note." He gave the note to me

Didn't see that one coming did you?

Call me if you have a change of heart. You were just too easy.

EJ read it over my shoulder.

I started to shake. The fear and anger boiled in my veins. I couldn't shift, that wouldn't help my sister...

So, I punched a tree. It cracked in half, splitting open down the middle.

"Would you like for me to call or would you like to do it?" EJ asked. These are the time when I could see EJ my best friend, not my beta, but my best friend.

"Why in the world would you think I would play into his games? Now, go round up some pack members, and lets go get my sister." I said my anger building inside me.

"Time to kick some rogue ass!"

"EJ, shut the fuck up." 

Author note.

Hello fellow readers! I hope you liked the first chapter.

I know it's not the best but hang in there it will get better. I promise just hang in there!

<3 <3