1.I am back

Jade's P.O.V

Today is my first day at school even though I lived here before a lot of things changed and my friends don't know that i am back.

As I am walking up the stairs in front of the school I hear someone scream my name. I turn around to see my old two best friends running up to me as they hugged me we fall on to the ground. We laugh as they ask me "are you back for good?" I smile at them and say" yes I am back for good ". They hugged me again and said " We missed you so much Jade" I smile to myself and say" I missed you to Amy and Emily ".

I used to visit them sometimes but then I stopped. I still had a contact with them through texting.

It was lunch time we sat at the table and they were telling me what changed it was boring till they said something about a school or even town bad boy named Niall Horan and his group and they were talking about him. Niall and his group walked in and everyone went quite. They sat at a table close to us and they start to eat and talk that's when everybody start to talk. I think people are scared of them all I could is think "Wow things changed around here" as I was thinking about this.Amy brought me back to reality by saying"Jade,Jade omg Niall is coming up to you" as I looked his way he is already sitting in front of me. "Hi" i said as I turn my head to Amy."Hi" he replied and he continued " The whole school is talking about you I heard that your back and that you cam back without your brother and father interesting right?" He said and anger was boiling inside of me.Who does he think he is to put his nose in to my life I don't even know him ." Yeah very interesting but sadly thats not any of you problem " I said that a bit to loud and everyone went quite and looked at me. Niall stood up from the his seat and pulled me up by me hand and said " Now you see you missed a lot ,never snap at me like that you hear me princess " he said straight in to my face looking in to my eyes.I was scared but then I thought to myself you know what i am not gonna be average girl anymore. I look around everybody was looking at us with their mouths shaped with"o" I gained my confidence and grabbed my water without anyone noticing and said" Ohh you think that you are that scary ? Well I am gonna tell you something , you don't know anything about me so just nicely fuck off from me." I screamed into his face even though i was scared inside. He was about to say something but he pulled me by my shirt before he could do anything I poured my water over his head and got out of his grip. "Come on Amy and Emily." As I said that I grabbed my stuff and girls did it too. As I was walking out he screamed to me"Your gonna pay for that princess" I got scared but then I thought I won't give him the satisfaction and said "Yeah whatever loser " I screamed back.

It was last period and now everyone knew that I stood up to the famous Niall. People where coming up to me and some people were saying "Finally someone will stop him." And stuff like that but other people were like" You know that you're dead " I got scared because I didn't exactly knew what can he do to me.

School was over as I was at my locker I was thinking "What will he do to me , I have to be strong even though I was weak after what happened in London." I have Niall in most of my classes but after what happened in cafeteria he ditched school. As I was walking home I knew someone is behind me and I knew it was Niall I didn't have turn around . Suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me in to an alley and pushed me against the wall . There is more of them but I decided I will be strong i have to prove to myself that what happened in London won't happened again. " Hi there" I said in a confidence "Hi I will like to introduce you to my friends . That's Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor , that's Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie . Thats Liam and his girlfriend Sophie and thats Harry and you know my name" he said with a smirk on his face while he was putting me back down on to the ground. Hmm him and Harry don't have girlfriends maybe they are gay together I thought to my self and I gained confidence and said" Hi everyone and what you and Harry are what? are ye gay together "
I said with a smirk on my face and with a sassy voice. They all laughed except Niall and Harry." Good one I like her " Eleanor and Louis said. "Thanks so what do you want Horan?" I said while I was picking up my bag from the ground. " Your big mouth is gonna get you in trouble one day but look I like you, your different I ,no we want you to become a part of our group " he said while he was putting his hand on my shoulder. I thought  to myself" I don't know like No i do want to I don't want to be this weak average girl anymore ". I look in to his eyes and said "Sure, why not Horan"

I was home now in my bed even though I went with them after so they explained the rules and gave me their numbers and i gave them mine. After few hours I really did start to like them mostly Niall I think i like him. I mean I only spend a day with him but we were flirting with each other.I just can't wait for tomorrow I need to prove them that I am strong and I am just like them.To be honest I think I am I think I am finding myself finally.
After that I fell asleep.

Niall's P.O.V

After we dropped her off to her house I started to drive away and thats when everyone start to ask me questions and made comments "Do you like her?","Ye look so good together" and stuff like that " Ok calm down if you have to know yes I think I like her even though we only hang out one day. I don't think she likes me though " I said looking at Harry because he always supports me in stuff like that." She likes you , you can even see it " Harry said and pat my shoulder.Rest of them responded with " Yes" . " Ok we will see tomorrow and we will show her how we live in this town" I said with a cheeky smile and I turned up the music. All of us are around 18 or 19 years old. So we live together only guys though because girls have strict parents. "Tomorrow is Friday my favourite day of the school week and I can't wait to show Jade why is that". I thought that to myself while falling asleep.

I hope you like it ;)