Young Forever

I was not prepared for this. I think BigHit finds it amusing to drop things on us without warning -_-

Can they not?

I was emotionally, mentally, and soulfully preparing myself for the 2nd of May and now this Epilogue has turned that plan to hell. I have cried many tears and I am still an emotional wreck. Did you read the lyrics? OMG I want to go to Korea and go to a concert and stay there, resisting the guards who are tryna throw me out just so BTS will know that I appreciate them and I will never leave them. I wish they knew they will always have my support, even when years pass and bands don't last forever... I want them to know that us ARMYs wish them happiness with whatever they do in their lives and we will always be their fans. We will never desert them. I think the lyrics show a fear of losing the whole audience/ artist relationship that come with concerts. They associate that with their youth, and they are afraid that they will lose this as they get older. (I'm tryna tie this in with the whole youth concept because even though they can be talking about their recent insecurities, I still think its related to the whole idea of youth and being "young forever"). They all want to stay young and continue having these youthful experiences, like Peter Pan and his Lost Boys, they don't want to grow up.

During the entire video, there are flashbacks to the recent MVs (I didn't cry, u cried [; _ ;] ).

It starts off with a maze looking fenced place that the boys seem to be trapped in.

Again... there is bird imagery, which was used in the previous MVs. I don't know if this is a part of the Peter Pan theory or if it represents the boys trying to find freedom... or both.

The film strip symbolises their memories, and in this way, they will always remember their youth and will therefore be "young forever". So maybe they weren't actually dying, their youth was dying. They were all just trying to cling on to their youth and wouldn't accept that they were growing up (they really are like Peter Pan and his Lost Boys) and Jin might have been the only one to accept it (being the oldest member) and that's why he seemed to be on a different spectrum to everyone else. I don't know about Taehyung, he seems to differ from everyone else as well.

Let's start with Rapmon. This is very interesting... he is the only member without any flashbacks to the previous MVs. There is a lot of fog surrounding him which means that the previous theories in my earlier chapters were possibly correct and that he isn't really dead, so he can't have flashbacks. He is stuck in a coma.

Jin's flashbacks contain that flower symbolism that always seems to be surrounding him.

(I love the transitions and connections between each of the members btw, well done BigHit... that was very smart)

Yoongi with his flames and being infires...

Now Jungkook... I have a few things to say here. I think the feathers just correlate with the whole bird and Peter Pan thing. But what I was really interested in was the Sugakookie part. In a previous chapter, I wrote about how Yoongi is Kookie's moon and that when Kookie made this symbol with his hand,

 In a previous chapter, I wrote about how Yoongi is Kookie's moon and that when Kookie made this symbol with his hand,