Fourteen

My back was being pressed firmly into my closed door but I was not complaining one bit. Especially with Harry's arms around my waist and his fingers gingerly digging into my sides.

Harry's head was nestled into my neck as he kissed me. He kept making these noises that I swear could melt Antarctica. He blew on the wet area left behind and I got goosebumps and shivered.

His eyes looked up and found mine, Harry's grin was my favorite thing.

"Alright?"

"Don't stop on my account." I added, "Please." It was more of a plea.

"Eager, aren't we."

"Shut up." I laughed. "My mom will be home soon by the way and I'm pretty sure Stephanie will be too."

Harry groaned and rested his forehead on my shoulder. My fingers were immediately attracted to his curls. God, why did he have to be so perfect

"She yelled at me this morning for putting the milk on the top shelf of the fridge." He lifted his head up so that he could look at me. "Tell me Bevy, does that make any sense?"

"She sounds like my mother. But can we maybe not talk about either of them? It makes me have second thoughts."

"Oh second thoughts about this?" He grinned and bent his neck so that he could press a kiss on my collarbone, he moved to nibble on my earlobe. I shivered once again.

"Definitely not." I admitted truthfully.

***********

"What did you do today?" My mother asked casually.

"I cleaned up my room." She laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You, cleaning." She laughed again, this one harder.

"Wow, okay, I think I'll go somewhere you can't belittle me." I took my plate and moved to the living room, turning on the tv.

Tomorrow I'd get to see Harry, I focused on that.

**

• Harry Styles •

"So you just sat at home doing nothing all day huh?" Stephanie's high pitched voice was driving me to the brink of insanity.

"That's what I said, didn't I?" My annoyance was clear.

"You expect me to believe that?" Her skinny arms crossed over her flat chest.

"It's the truth." I grunted, taking a bite out of the bowl of cereal I'd made.

"Why are you lying to me, Harry? You're car was gone."

"So you've moved on to stalking me now, eh?"

"I'm not stalking you, I'm your wife. I was coming to see if you wanted to get lunch with me. But you weren't there. Why?"

"Are you serious? My car was gone because I went to the liquor store to buy you that damned one percent milk that only you like. You complain if I don't go get you your fücking special milk so I figured, I don't want to get bïtched at today, I'll go get Queen Stephanie her fücking one percent milk that she doesn't even drink. Oh and I'll fücking put it on the middle shelf because I don't want to get bïtched at for that either."

Tears were all I saw before she turned away from me to walk up the stairs and slam our bedroom door.

*****

A/N:
Don't really know if you understand this chapter but it's supposed to be like an "in" to their lives at the same time ya know?

And I also want you to see why their marriage is falling apart without giving away Harry's opinion on anything but Stephanie. I want you to see how Harry feels when he's with Steph(:

Thank for reading

-Rayanne Xx