Five

I figured that since it was my first official day as an employee of the CFO of Stiller's Inc. and I had no clue where Harry's building was I should take him up on his offer for a ride.

That's how I found myself, come Monday morning, sitting in the passenger seat of his large SUV. And honestly who needed this big of a car when only two people used it. Basically one since Stephanie hardly ever left the house.

"Thank you."

"You say that way to much." Harry commented, glancing over at me. His hand rested on the gear shift as he drove.

"Because I mean it. I wouldn't have a job were it not for you or Stephanie."

"Stephanie had nothing to do with it." He stated, annoyed.

"She's the one who basically offered me the job." He laughed at that.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just very... team Stephanie." His remark seemed like it was meant to be a blow to my ego or something.

"You're not?"

He didn't answer this time.

He parked the car behind a large building, and while I grabbed my small purse from the floor, I felt a whoosh of air as the car door was opened for me. Harry held the door politely waiting for me to exit his vehicle.

As we walked through the building and made our way to the top he let me know everything I was expected to do.

"You're desk is right outside my office, I've already taken initiative to let my employees know that they have a new coworker, even though they're all relatively new anyway. I'll page you whenever I need you to run me an errand and if I need anything today you can take my car since you don't have yours," he paused, "Why is that by the way? I know you have your own car."

"I didn't know where the building was." I answered simply. He looked down, and I swear he rolled his eyes, but I shook it off.

"Anyways, I'll have you faxing things for me and filing a lot of things as I go through numbers and percentages, and other things on the apps we've created so far, so you'll be in my office a lot. Is that okay with you?" I nodded curtly.

"Splendid, lunch is from twelve to one. I can take you today since, again, you don't have your car."

"Thank you."

"Stop saying thank you."

*

The first half of the day went by rather quickly, and before I knew it I was back in Harry's unnecessarily large vehicle.

"Where is a good place to eat around here, I haven't had much time to explore the city the past few weeks I've been here." Harry asked me as we drove to an unknown location.

"If you make the next left Frank's Burgers is just down the street." So he made the left.

Harry ordered a burger and I ordered a small side salad with no dressing. I ended up eating a few bites and my stomach internally yelled at me.

"You should eat." Harry requested, it sounded more like a statement though. He didn't say anything else and we were both silent for the rest of lunch.

The day was over and as Harry took me home I couldn't help but say thank you one more time.

"What'd I say about that?"

"I'll say it no matter what, if I'm thankful I'm going to let you know. Now take the gesture of kindness like I've been taking your gestures of kindness all day."

"What gestures? You work for me and you didn't think to ask for the address to your work so I had to drive you around like a fücking chauffeur all day because Stephanie made me offer you a ride last week." He got defensive and it kind of hurt my feelings.

"Wow, okay. Sorry then, I'll be sure not to bother you for any favors, Mr. Styles." I tried to be as polite as possible so I wouldn't get fired at the end of my first day. I bit my tongue and thought to myself all the filthy words I wanted to say to him.

I opened the car door to get out and jogged to my house.

**