Twelve

My lips hadn't caught up with my mind as it exploded in a fury of desire. Harry's lips practically begged me to kiss him back.

My mind was going insane and I kept feeling like I was on a roller coaster that was about to blow up, or sinking in a sea of lust only to be brought back into a reality I didn't know existed as my lips start moving to his rhythm.

The kiss was passionate, and wild, and carefree. The kiss was everything I'd ever dreamed a kiss would feel like but even more.

My hands grasped greedily at his thick curls. The moment I tugged on them I realized I'd been secretly wanting to run my fingers through them since I first saw him.

Harry moaned in my mouth as his fingers bury themselves into my sides, creating a fiery friction that I couldn't seem to get enough of. All the emotions in the world couldn't describe what I was feeling now. The pure lust and adoration.

His hands lowered themselves to grip my back side and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist effortlessly and without breaking our intense kiss.

His teeth pulled at my bottom lip and I opened my eyes to see his gauging my reaction. It was as if gravity was pulling us together, like the earth and the moon.

"You wanted this so bad, didn't you." He said it like it was a statement but I found myself nodding eagerly.

Harry pushed my back into the wall and I laid my head back groaning as our groins pressed tightly together.

"I have to stop, because we both know I can't finish this." His forehead touched mine.

"Who says I'd let you?" I scoffed.

"You can't resist me, Bev." He raised a brow and I'm pretty sure he found my statement amusing, which infuriated me.

"Well I've been doing fine resisting every other guy for a solid eighteen years," I added, "Almost nineteen."

"You're a virgin." His wall went back up and his hands lowered me back to the ground.

"Is that a problem? Sorry, I'll just go fuck someone and then we can get this moving, is that it? You can cheat on your wife, but not with a virgin?"

"That's not what I meant I–" he tried.

"Save it for your next slut because that's obviously what you thought I was. News flash I don't ever do this, I've never helped someone cheat before. I've never even been kissed a guy." I walked to the living room and grabbed my purse, shooting him one last demeaning look before slamming the door shut behind me.

*

I sat in my room and contemplated whether or not I was too much of a bïtch. And I was proven correct when I received a voicemail from Harry at 2:33 am.

"Beverley, you misunderstand me. You are a kind girl. I never thought of you as anything but innocent and sweet. I guess I had just assumed that since you have graduated high school.. You know? The virgin thing would never be a problem, and it still isn't. It just... complicates things. Stephanie and myself aren't in a good place and we haven't been in a long fücking time. When I kissed you, I realized it was a release. A release of all the negative energy and feelings I've been carrying around for years. I wasn't thinking about tomorrow's or yesterday's problems. I was thinking about you, and how you made me feel in that moment. You made me feel so good and I wanted to.. for lack of better words I wanted to bed you. I didn't want sweet and slow. I needed hard and fast and passionate. I thought since you were a virgin I couldn't have that with you. I realize I shouldn't have even assumed you wanted sex from me. I was wrong tonight, Bev. I don't care if you're a virgin or if you've fücked every guy on the Western Hemisphere. I know now that what I felt tonight was indescribable and whatever we do I hope I can kiss you again. I hope I can touch you again. And after I thought about it I actually prefer you being a virgin. I like that no one has had the pleasure of feeling you yet. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you tonight, or if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to. I hope that if you decide to see where this goes, we can talk about it whenever you're ready."

My heart swelled, and I saved the message.

**