Ten

"Harry?" I popped my head into his office as soon as I arrived Monday morning, he was taking a sip of something inside a mug. His eyes looked to me over the rim.

I hadn't spoken to him since Friday and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel awkward. I mean I'd seen his body. God strike me now, because he was even more perfect than I'd imagined. Not that I had imagined.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you?" He scratched the back of his neck and then pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Look, if this is about Friday I–" he started.

"It's not." I rushed the words.

"Okay then, what?" His face held a curious look that I found so damn adorable. Which was absolutely insane because he's the sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on and he shouldn't be 'adorable'.

"I was just wondering when I get paid, and you know... how much. I never bothered to ask and I figured that you probably hold my first two weeks pay."

"I do indeed, you get paid this Friday. I think you'll want to wait to see how much it is." He grinned, like it was going to surprise me.

"Is it a lot? Please don't over pay me, Harry I–"

"I'll pay you according to how hard you work."

"Okay, uh, thank you." He grunted and I realized why.

"Sorry."

"You know, it's funny because I hate sorry, too." He laughed, but it wasn't a real laugh. I found it funny though because he was annoyed at me because I apologized and thanked him too much.

"Stephanie's going out of town for a spa trip this weekend and I hate to ask, but she told me you helped make the piccata we ate last week so would you mind spending Saturday night with me?" His brows furrowed and he altered his sentence, "I mean to cook for me. I'm a horrible cook and I'm not a fan of TV dinners."

I blushed at his request, "Sure." I made my way back to my desk after a nod.

**

I think Saturday is my favorite day now.

And I sound like an idiot just saying that.