0.2

Brooke : CHAPTER TWO

"Let's go to the beach, I need some sun." Evie complains, showing her pale legs. "Alright let's go." I say laughing at her legs. She glares at me, as we go upstairs to get ready. I decide on wearing all white, which means White Shorts, White half crop top with white bikini under everything including a beige hat and some groovy shades.

As Evie gets ready I go on snap chat and take a picture of my outfit and put it on my story. "You ready?" I ask Evie. "Always." She says walking down the stairs with me trolling behind her. I grab my keys and clutch, we head out of the house and into my white BMW. "Santa Monica Pier?" I suggest since we live close by it. "Yeah." She says, looking down at her phone scrolling through Instagram.

As I'm driving I put on some music, and Chain-smokers are singing. I bob my head side to side while focusing on the road. Evie is right beside me laughing, I look over and see her recording me. "Say Hi Snapchat!" Evie squeals smiling while still filming. "Hi SnapChat." I say laughing and keep driving. We talk for the remainder of the ride.

We make it to the parking lot. It was pretty empty for a sunny day, we exit out of the car and onto the beachy sand. We choose a spot near the water and sun. We place our towels on the sand, and lay down. I start to close my eyes until, Evie pipes up and says, "Let's take a picture for your Instagram!"

"Really?" I say rolling my eyes. "Yes, I wanna take a picture of you. You know im a photo geek." She says grinning. She is right, most of my photos were taken by her because she has a perfect eye for photography. "Why not." I say standing up. "Let's go over there." She says pointing right in front of the water. I walk over there, and she says "Now smile or pose, just do something." She says holding my phone ready for a shot.

I smile with my hands in my pocket. "Perfect." She says then I hear the sound which indicates she took a picture. I look at it and smile, it was good. "Now post it." She says handing me back my phone.

I go on the gram, and click the button to post

I go on the gram, and click the button to post. I caption it with, 'Beautiful day at the pier.' with my location on it which said, 'Santa Monica Pier, California'. "Okay I posted it." I say shutting my phone off. We continue our tanning, as we listen to some music off of Evie's phone.

Justin's POV

"Justin! We gotta go to the Santa Monica Pier, like now." Khalil says running to me as I clean my kitchen. "Why dude?" I groan. "She's there, the girl I showed you yesterday." Khalil screams smiling. "Okay, and?" I say not caring. "We could meet her." He implies. "The pier is thirty minutes away from us. That's too far." I say wiping down the stove. "No it's not. So get ready were going." Khalil says running upstairs to I suppose get ready.

I finish cleaning and go upstairs to throw on some beach clothes. "Let's go!" Khalil says grabbing his keys. We walk out and into the car. Thirty minutes later, we make it to the Pier. He parks the car and We start looking around for her. We spent twenty eight minutes looking she was no where. She must've left. "She's gone you dumbass. You wasted my time." I say slapping his head. He groans and mumble profanities. Waste of my time.