24.

Kellin's P.O.V:

"I'm going to go talk to your parents about some things, okay? Give me around ten minutes, then we'll go home." Vic says to me, and I nod, kissing my boyfriend's lips softly. Theo is doing well, and all that matters to me is that my family is okay. We're all happy.

"Take your time, i'm here." I say, and we exchange loving smiles before he goes into the house silently.

-

"Baby, sit with me." Vic says shakily after he leaves my house, and I give him a concerned look at he sits me down on a bench in front of my house. He's been in there for almost an hour, talking to my parents, and he looked distraught, like something happened.

"Vic, you look like you just saw a ghost." I say cautiously, and he takes my hands tightly, making me yank away. He takes them back, shaking his head.

"Hold my hands. Look at me." He whispers, and I do, noticing that tears were in his eyes. I widen my eyes, staring at him.

"Just remember that i'm here, i'll always be here, okay? I fucking love you, so much. Everything's gonna be okay." He says softly, and I whine softly. What the fuck is he not telling me?

"Vic, tell me!" I cry, and he sighs loudly, squeezing my hands.

"Your mom's doctor... He killed her with morphine..." He whispers softly, and my whole world crashes around me. My heart stops. My breathing slows. I look at him with wide, pleading eyes. He's fucking lying, he's fucking lying.

"You're fucking lying. W-What? Where is she?" I ask, not processing a single word he just said, and he rests his hands on my shoulders.

"She's... She's dead, she... Had cancer, you knew this." He whispers, and I feel the tears brew at my eyes.

Mommy.

"Mommy?" I whisper softly, starting to tremble, and I stand up shakily, staring at my house, where she raised me.

She's dead.

She's gone.

She left me before she can see my grandchildren, or before Vic and I even were to get married.

"Mommy! Vic, you're lying to me!" I scream, taking off towards the house, and Vic grabs me from behind, my tears blurring my vision. This can't be happening.

"You don't want to see! Kellin, listen to me-" He starts, and I cry harder, hysterically. I want to see my mother, and I want to see her now. I can't even process this correctly.

"Mommy! Let me see her! Vic, let go of me, let me see!" I scream, collapsing on the grass, and I start to scream again, tugging at my hair and crying harder. I can't breathe.

"Kellin, stop it! Kellin!" He yells as I break out of his grip, and I take off running towards the house, where Mike catches me and grabs me. Where did he come from?

"Let's go." He whispers softly, carrying me back towards Vic, and I scream louder, hitting his back and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Stay away from me, Michael! Let me fucking see her!" I howl, and he hushes me.

"Put me down! Let go of me! Mom!" I shriek, being set down in Vic's arms, and I collapse on him, crying into his shoulder, sobbing and trembling and hiccuping. I'm having a panic attack, and I can't breathe.

"I know, baby, I know." He cries softly, and I cry into his collarbone, my arms tightly around his neck. She's gone and I couldn't tell her anything. She couldn't see anything. I would try to help.

"I'm fucking sorry." He cries, and before I can say anything, I have a hard time catching my breath. I can't breathe. I can't breathe!

"Vic!" I gasp, and he looks at me frantically.

"Kellin? What's wrong? Kellin!" He says, panicking on his own, and I start to see black spots in my vision. This can't be happening.

"V-Vic! I-I can't-" I start, but before I can finish the sentence, I black out.

~

tbh this got 4 more chapters like wyd i'm just gonna let ya'll kill me