13.

Kellin's P.O.V: (finally)

I've been horrible after Vic took me home, I missed him more than hell. He wasn't painting my balconies anymore, which means he was at a different part of the house, and I was so lonely. I just wanted him here.

We don't talk much anymore, which actually scared the shit out of me. I didn't want him to stop talking to me completely because of it. I wasn't upset that I did have sex with him, but it would hurt if he really did leave me.

And he promised he wouldn't.

The emotions I had inside for him were unbelievable. I know i'm in love with him, I know it for a fact. He left me his sweater, giving me a warm and safe feeling as I was curled up in his bed and writing in my diary about all the feelings I had for him. I really want him.

"Yoo-hoo, what's up, bro?" My oldest sister Katrina says, and I snap my diary closed, shoving it under my bookcase along with my purple glittery pen.

"Um, nothing, just about to go to bed." I say softly, running my fingers through my hair, and she smiles, looking down at my sweater.

"Who's sweater is that?" She asks, and I tense a little, standing up and going towards her.

"I think you should go, Katrina." I say, staring to close the door, but she holds it open, smirking.

"It's not yours, it doesn't have your scent, but it smells familiar, and it's not Jack's." She says, and I shake my head frantically, trying to close the door again.

"Katrina, leave." I snap, but she shakes her head, smiling and holding open the door again.

"It smells like... Like the painter! Is this the painter's sweater, Kellin?!" She cries, and I hush her, shaking my head.

"Katrina, get out!" I yell, and I hear the front door open, probably Vic entering the house to go through the back door. I start to panic, and I shove her back, making her shove me and grab me.

"I've had my eye on Vic from the moment he got here, and I don't know what type of fling you've had with him this past weekend, but this is the end of it after I show him." She sneers, pushing me back and sprinting towards my bed to grab my diary, and I chase after her, tears blurring at my vision as she runs all the way downstairs.

"Kendall! Hold him back!" Katrina yells, running straight into Vic and grabbing his arm, and my other sister grabs me from behind and covers my mouth, making Vic run after me.

"Let him go! What the hell is this all about!?" He yells, and Katrina hushes him, pushing him back and quickly flipping through my diary. I start to cry, shaking my head frantically, and I see my other sister, Kimberly, watch with her eyes wide.

"Dear diary, Vic is the cutest thing on Earth, and he's so damn adorable. I really can't stop thinking about him, the date I had with him was amazing and I loved it with all my heart. I'm falling for him harder and harder every single day." Katrina chants, and I start to cry harder, shaking my head frantically as I struggle in her grip. I don't know if Vic feels the same way, and I don't know if he loves me or not, but this can't be happening.

"Dear diary, oh, man, this is a good one! Last night, we had sex. I don't remember it, which upset me, but I didn't mind, because it was with him. I know he would never hurt me and he would never, ever leave me. I think i'm really in love with him." She chants, and I close my eyes, my heart beating erratically as I felt a panic attack coming on.

I can't breathe.

I can't breathe.

"And this video!" Katrina cheers, turning on the TV, and I widen my eyes at the video of me parading around my bathroom in a pair of lace panties, singing a song into my hairbrush. Vic stares at it, and then he looks at me, and I feel myself slowly loosing my breath.

"This is great, really, this is." Kendall says from behind me, and I close my eyes in defeat, letting myself fall asleep in Kendall's arms.

This isn't happening.

I can't breathe.

This isn't happening.

~

I'm so sorry. ❤️😭