~Ch. 24~

A/N: What’s up? So I’ll update and update because the ending is near omfg I’m so anxious to end this but at the same time I can’t let go of this story because it means so much! And to those who have had supported me from the start you have a special place right here in my heart! I love you to the moon and back...

~Veronica Ashton’s P.O.V~

I slowly got out of the cab and slammed the door behind me. The wheels of the cab started to work and blew small winds on my legs sending shiver down my spine. I removed my shoes and walked with my bare foot feeling the cold surface. Flickering lights led me to my way. I finally saw my mother’s grave. I sat down and rest my head on the grass.

“Mom I need you n-now” I gulped as I felt a tear sliding down my cheeks.

“I wish you were still here to guide me with my stupid plans. I don’t know what to do. I feel so lonely being not with you. I wish I can hug you tight right now and cry on your shoulders, I wish I can be with you but the problem is I can’t. You were the one who gave me strength to face my problems. You were the only one who made me realised that there’s no one in this world that has problems. You were always there by my side. You taught me too well mom and I love you for that. It’s just I need you at this very right moment because I feel so lonely and stupid. I need your touch and hugs mom. I miss you so dearly much...” I let out the words in crying. “I love you mom” I whispered and burst out in tears.

I hovered in my place as I tighten the jacket around my body. As the time passes by it get colder and the sky turns darker but those glittering stars shined bright as well as the moon lighting me up. This is what I want me and mom all alone no problems, no noise just me and my mom...

My phone keeps on vibrating; I unlocked it and saw 10 missed calls. It was from Niall, Zayn and surprisingly Harry. I was about to lock my phone but one message comes up and it’s... it’s from Harry. I don’t whether to open it or not. I hesitated for like 5 minutes just staring at the notification nevertheless before I knew it I already tapped on the message.

Hey Ashy... uhm just wondering if you are okay & I’m really really sorry. I’d do anything just for you to forgive me  :/ xx

My chest rose and fell as I fluttered my eyes closed. I shove my phone in the pocket of the jacket and thoughts filled my mind. Thoughts about what will happen and thought about the boys mostly Harry. I bit my lips in confusion and nervousness. The cold breeze of air hugging me and little did I know I was already sleeping soundly.

+The Next Morning+