Chapter Four

(2 and a half glorious week later)

Veronica’s P.O.V

 I, knocking on a door while, Dayrit is beside me, we are carrying our luggage’s because me and the rest of the crew  are going at the beach for 3 days and 2 nights and I’m super duper  very excited. It has been 2 weeks since I met the boys and my relationship with them is getting better and better. We waited behind the door for a few seconds and sassiest person opened the door for us the one and only, Louis William Tomlinson. He attacked me with a powerful hug, which everyone calls the ‘tommo hug’. I kind of find the name calling of the hug weird but his hug really needs a name because it’s one of a kind. His hugs are bone crushing and it literally crushes every part of my body but still you can feel the love behind it.

 "Can't. Breathe. Need. Air." I yelped and tried to move my body away from him but his grip was too strong, as in TOO STRONG that I was like frozen. Finally he pulled off and gave me a peck on the cheeks "Missed you." He exclaimed then hugged Dayrit after but the kind of hug he gave to her wasn’t as tight as what he did to me. This is unfair but anyways I sat on this monochrome couch and placed my luggage just right beside me.

 "Hi, there lovely ladies!" Liam greeted us with a smile and gave us the most heartwarming hugs. Liam is the best hugger ever compared to Louis.

 "Yow, girls!" Zayn called us while he’s in front of the mirror fixing he's hair, as usual. I stood up and walked towards him then pushed him away from the mirror.

 "Sorry, your time is over, Zayn" I stuck my tongue out at him and so he did it to as well. I rolled my eyes and fixed myself while looking at my reflection. I examined my outfit; I was wearing a plain white v-neck, high-waisted denim shorts, a pair of banana peel slippers, and lastly my favorite necklace which my beloved mother gave me. It was a paper plane necklace, speaking about my mom, she knew where I was going but she doesn't know that I'm with 'One Direction' and my mom also knows that it was a gig. My cousin, Chaska, is there to be with my mother. I also braided my hair to the side and wore a fedora that’s dirty white. Suddenly, a warm arm was wrapped around my waist. His familiar hands made me smile; I turned around to see Harry Styles. His face was plastered with a really hug grin. I slapped his arms playfully then pulled away.

  "You look stunning" He whispers and I don’t know what’s the feeling called but it surely shook my whole body. Okay, I think I have to admit it; I do have a little crush on Harry Styles. Just a little tiny bit admiration. It's just a crush don't make an issue out of it. I’m 12 okay?

  "You look good yourself" I shrugged and chuckled. I poked his cheeks and faced everybody. "Let’s go now!" I exclaimed in a very loud exciting voice of mine then I saw Dayrit and Niall holding each other’s hand while exchanging smiles and blushes.

 "Dayrit, are you a dictionary?" Niall quizzed in a cheesy tone..

 "Why?" Dayrit asked in return and smiled showing her light dimples.

 "Because you gave meaning to my life." Niall continued which made Dayrit giggle and blush. Actually that was really sweet of Niall to say that I mean guys like that are endangered. I wish someday someone will cuddle with me like Zayn-- No! Stop thinking about Zayn missy, you're only 12. 12 remember? You are too young to fall in love or even think about this. Dang, how I wish I was really 18.  I grabbed my 2 luggages and it’s a little heavy. I groaned as I picked it up because the gravity is pulling my bag because of how heavy it is. I was kind of stumbling as I walk. I saw Dayrit was not carrying anything, Niall is carrying her stuff and all. I'm dying! Hello, I'm the youngest you should he---

 "Let me take your bag" Zayn's voice said from my back. He took my bag and seems like he was not struggling with it.

 "Awe, thank you, Zayn" I grinned and gave him a quick hug. He chuckled at my touch.