Chapter Seventeen: Problems

Start from the beginning

"Rob you cool?" I opened my eyes up ta' look at Jenn as she grabbed my wrist since I was a little tipsy, I couldn't keep my balance ta' shit.

"I'm good Jenn, just get me ta' da' car and go get Mel and Lee."

"Ok." She guided me over to our black escalade truck and opened the back seat door fa' me, I tripped climbing inside and laid flat on my back as Jenn closed the door. "Robyn I'll be back ok?"

"I'll be here." She nodded and walked a'wey from the truck leaving me here ta' think about the women I've grown attached ta', but also the women I've grown ta' have so much hate towards..just because she tampered with my feelings. I rolled on my side as my clutch fell ta' the floor making me smack my lips. I laid flat on my stomach and reach fa' my clutch picking up my phone. I stared at my personal phone just contemplating on if I wanted ta' call her..but once again, she still hasn't once called me..so there's no need. I dropped my phone ta' the floor as I laid on my hands trying ta' take a catnap but the loudest bitches in the world wanna be yelling ta' the top of they damn lungs like they ain't in fucking public.

"Bitch! Ya' forever complaining..let us beeee Jennifer." Mel said Hoping in the back, she picked my legs up and laid them across her lap as she closed the door. "Bitch I know ya' not sleep already?"

"Yup I'm sleep already because my head hurts..and ya' bitches making it harder fa' with ya' hyena faced asses, yelling like a damn banshee."

"My fault babe..go sleep bye." She rubbed my aching thighs as she lit up one of her already rolled up blunts, I chuckled getting comfortable as I felt myself drifting off.

"Robs wake up..we still need ta' turn up." Leandre said, I groaned as I looked at her in the front see like she had damn near three fucking heads.

"Uh hell no..ya' can do that ya' damn self but I'm taking my ass ta' my apartment, taking a hot ass shower and maybe have a little studio time then I'm taking my Caribbean ass ta' sleep, ya' can go throw ya' ass in a circle if ya' want." I mumbled nonchalantly, I cleared my throat.

"Come on robs get a little fussy with us tonight..We need ya'."

"No leave me alone." Leandre smacked her lips as she pouted like a little ass kid, she was grown as hell and could basically take her black ass if she wanted but no she chose ta' try and convince me ta' come but..fuck no..I'm getting a nice sleep.

New York, NY
June 28, 2015
1:24 PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

I laid peacefully in my bed as I stated up at the ceiling in my dark room, there wasn't much shit I could really do right now, other than pout..whine or even cry, but nothing will help me get past what I'm going through at the moment. After the whole incident with me and Robyn..I thought she would at least call and say she was kidding and come back and cuddle with me, but I was sadly mistaken after a whole damn two weeks passed. I've pretty much been lowkey and out in my own little world just doing a lot of thinking..and when I say thinking, I mean thinking of Robyn...she's the only one whose been on my mind. "Lani please get yo ass up and wipe the snot from your eyes so we can leave." I ignored Edward as he snatched the cover from my body earning a sigh from me.

"Edward I don't feel like moving." I mumbled to him as I turned on my side inhaling the pillow..for some odd reason it still smells like Robyn..smelled like vanilla and rum..but in a fruity type smell..an amazing smell.