Sweet Home And Bar's With Ex's

Hey again :D Hope You enjoy :D

--------------------♥

It’s been two months since I’ve last seen or even heard of Andy, It’s like hell came and dragged him away.

I sat down on the lumpy couch eating a tub of ice cream on a Friday night. Let’s face it, I’ve been doing this ever since he left. My skin no longer was Ivory Pale, just sickly pale. My hair was beyond dull and greasy. I started breaking out last month. I was totally dead.

I craned my neck to the kitchen where Betty was bending over and Billy was Humping air behind her. My eyes bulged out and heat seeped into my cheeks. I looked away once he saw me looking.

I stood up and tried making a run for it when someone’s arms wrapped around my waist and pulled back down into the couch. I let out a groan and a yelp.

"Sweetie, Me and Billy have been talking" Oh no, here it goes once more. Her and Billy were a 'Thing' now, and well let’s just say they’ll need more room for the baby. I looked up to see their concerned faces, except aunt Betty. Billy on the other hand, he didn't want me gone.

"Elizabeth, there’s no other way to say this but, we want you to move out, We’re sorry hun."

I huffed and looked up to both their faces and walked upstairs in tears.

No need in fighting them no more. I’m 17 I can take care of myself, right? I walked straight into my closet and came back out with my hello kitty suitcases.

I started packing all my valuables. Half an hour later I was done. I had showered and applied my makeup and everything. I sat down on the naked bed mattress. I looked around the bare wall’s. I let a tear roll down but stopped when I bit my lip.

I saw Andy's old phone. We both thought it was lost.. I remembered the night, I turned stalked him, the stalker.

I chuckled. I looked at the mirror and smashed my hand into it.

I hissed in pain and wiped the blood on the wall’s.

I smiled at my art and walked out.

Stupid Ellie.

I was outside the house shoving my things into my ‘79 Dodge Challenger. This was my baby. I loved my car with all my heart. I finally had saved enough money to buy myself a car.

I shoved one more box into the car before closing the door. I saw Betty standing outside the door, waving like a fucking idiot.

I rolled my eyes and slammed the car door behind me. I put the car in drive and sped off into the unknown.

I was drove myself to the little lake. Ohio didn’t have beaches.(I’m not sure if it does or not, Let’s go with no) I sat down on the edge and slipped my chucks off. My feet went back and forth in the water. The sun was already about to set. I let out a sigh and took in a deep breath. Where the fuck was I gonna sleep? I don’t want to crash in my car. I’m not--well I am a hobo, but still. I let out a groan and looked around the scenery.

The tall tress swayed back and forth. The bright violet and pink sky showed off. The sun was kissing my skin ever so slightly. I smiled and laid down.

I saw a little girl walking towards me. She sat beside and smiled and waved. I covered my eyes a bit, the sun was shining down hard. I smiled and waved back.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"What are you doing out here?"

"I’m thinking"