Junk Food and Fighting

Ello there mate's :D New chapter, let me hear you screammm....cricket..uh huh, well then. Enjoy(: Listen to Blondie "Call Me" that's what I'm playing right now.

--

*Whack*

"Ow."

I screeched. I looked over to my side to see My aunt laughing her ass off. I grumbled some incoherent words and stalked off.

My aunt pulled me back and stared at me for a while and busted into fits.

"Why did you run off? Oh lordy if I knew you’d have a freak attack I would of put a leach on you."

"Ha ha, thanks alot. Sorry I didn't mean to. If you only knew why then you would understand"

"Then tell me"

"No"

"Why not? Stop doing this, you never want to let anyone to know anything. I may not have known you for a long time, but you remind me of a certain someone. So I know exactly how you think" She said in a very know it all tone. A few akward moments went by before I asked her.

"Who?"

"Your mother. Who else?"

"Oh. Yeah, I guess"

"Not expecting that. Haha, I'm hungry. Let's go eat" She said while rubbing her stomach.

"We just ate before coming here!"

"No we didn't."

"Wait, what..?

"You been smoking some of my crack again?"

"No!"

We walked to the car and Saw BVB. They were all busy talking to some fans. Andy looked up to me and rolled his eyes and looked away, taking a deep puff of his fag.

Why would he do that, I thought he liked me. Whoa I'm becoming an obsessed fan girl. That’s just great. I walked around the car and I felt five or more pair of eyes on the back of my head. I took a deep breath and turned the car door knob.

I heard a nasally stuck up voice, the tone of it was killing my eardrums. I turned around and saw two or three girls staring me down hard. Andy had his stupid smirk on that gorgeous-- whoa man, orale no no Ellie. Don’t think like that, no more of that stupid nonsense.

The first girl smiled at me and walked up to me. She smiled once more and looked me up and down.

She smiled once more, again. I swear to Gandhi Im’a smack that stupid smile of her fucking face!

She turned away and brought her hand to my left cheek. I stepped back holding onto my cheek. I looked up to see Andy laughing his ass off .

 My Aunt looked at me with pure worry.

"Elizabeth get in the car now!"

Anger came by and cloaked me along with some ear mufflers. Steam was coming off in waves. She stepped back with a huge smirk pasted on her acne face. My aunt kept yelling for me, but I wasn't having it. I'm a mexican, mexican's have pride and a short temper.

I brought my fist up and it kissed her left eye. She screamed and fell down holding onto her eye. She stood up and came  for me. I tried to side step her, but I wasn't quick enough.

We rolled around on the ground, hair was being pulled, along with curses and screams. Before I could even blink, another one of her friends had come and now I had two girls on top of mw, trying to beat me up.

I saw to my left Andy and the band. Their phone’s were out and they all had smiles plastered on their fucking faces. That hurt, alot. I was getting beat up, and once again I was all alone. Just like with Billy, no one ever came to my rescue, these girl's were my Billy. Anger made it's course through me before I lost it. No more holding back, I let them have it, I had so much ager stuffed inside me that I couldn't contain it bottled up no more. I wanted everyone who was watching to see me, and all of my anger.

I screamed and kicked one of the girls down by kicking her on the thigh. She stumbled down, the other girl had long gone had left. She cowardly stood behind CC, as he could protect her. I walked over therem grabbed her by the hair, and started punching her senselessly at her guts. She was screaming for me to stop, I was blinded by the anger, the anger I bottled up. It was shooken up and now squirting all over. I looked up to see the band with their jaw attached to the concrete and a huge ass crowd surrounding me. I was panting hard now.

I still was angry. People were booing and cheering. I smiled and flipped off the Black Veil Dumb fucks off. I smiled and flipped my hair out of my face. I looked over to my aunt and waved.

We got into the car and started driving off.

"Oh my! Dud-- Elizabeth, Damn didn’t think you had it in you. Way to go." She said while high fiving me and honking at a random car. I smiled and turned the radio up high. We both head banged to Kiss.

We got home and I and her ran towards the fridge. We attacked it and started emptying it.

An Hour Later.

We both laid on the kitchen floor clutching onto our full stomachs. Whimpers and bleches filled the kitchen room.

"Ellie, you fucking fatty you ate all the food!"

"Look who’s talking, the Queen of fatties! Geez man, you didn’t even share some of the cheese spay! You pig" I looked at her while whining.

"Well, it was good! That’s all I can say about that. Now..Clean up!"

She said extending her finger towards the mess we made. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. I wasn’t getting up. No way in fucking hell.

I went upstairs instead. I laid on bed for a while, I got bored. I went to my window and saw Him outside my window. He had a creepy face. He looked liked the Joker. Only worse.

I closed the curtains and ran downstairs.

"Hey aunt Betty? You still with Ronnie?"

"Dear lordy no! I just ate, you really want to make me make a bigger mess as it is? Haha, why you so intrested now?"

"Nooooo! I was just curious."

"Now, tell me the real reason"

I fumbled with my fingers for a minute before blurting out "I saw him outside my window. He had that stupid smile on his face, last time he smiled like that was when he killed my parent--"

I stopped talking once I heard my aunt tapping her foot.

"I thought we talked about this before. He isn’t a killer! You were merely a child. You can’t remember something that gruesome."

"Or maybe, it’s something you don’t fucking know about! Your fucking parents weren’t killed were they? No they fucking weren’t! So I think you shouldn’t fucking judge me! I know what I saw that night! I can't ever get that image out of mind!"

At that moment my voice was breaking and tears were flowing. I saw her with tears as well.

I sniffled and ran out of the house. I ran right to where he was. I stopped right in front of him. Anger boiled inside me.

I'm here you fucker! Kill me you dumb piece of shit! Come on! What you waiting for? Huh? You killed my parents why not me you fucker!"

He smiled and licked his lips his eyes traveled up and down my body. I screamed at him and punched him. He reached for me but stopped when a police officer came around the corner. I watched the cop who was watching us as well. I turned around and heard a sinister voice that made my toes curl in a bad way.

"I’ll be watching you my little one"

I turned around and saw he was gone. I went inside the house. I stood beside the closed door.

Maybe going outside to see the man who killed my family wasn’t the smartest thing to do. I gulped when I heard the doorbell being ranged. I looked in the peep hole and saw....

Billy?

--

Blammmmmmmmmmmmm.!!

Lol' hope you enjoyed it! Haaa' ;o I know you will(:

Vote and comment!