Gun's And Kool-Aid

Enjoy :D

I parted lips away from him. I stared at him wide eyed and gasping for air. i blushed and kissed his cheek.

"So I take that as a yes?"

"Wait,take what as a yes?'

"Y-You kissed me So that must mean that you'll be mine. Right?"

"First off, you kissed me. Not vise versa. I didn't think the kiss meant a big deal or anything"

"What! What the hell do you mean it didn't mean anything?! Bullshit! It meant something big to me! Amy was right."

"About what?"

"Nothing. Forget it."

"You stupid emo faggot. Get away from me. I'm serious" I said bitterly.

I looked up to see his furious face. He looked pissed off, with a hint of sadness. I was scared that he was going to slap me.

He had his left hand up, balled up into a fist and all I could do was cover my face and tremble.

I waited for him to hurt me but all I could feel was two arms hugging me.

I looked only to be poked in the eyes by his hair. I hugged back not knowing what else to do.

He finally let go and kissed me once more.

This time, I didn’t want to stop.

I kissed back twice as hard. I knew I was running out of breath but that sure as hell wasn't going to stop me. I tangled my hands in his hair while he rubbed my sides slowly We finally pulled away.

Breathing twice as hard as before.

"So does that mean--"

"Yes you idiot"

"Hahaha, yay."

I got on my tippy toes and kissed him once more.

I started pushing him out of my window. I closed it leaving a sad boyfriend of mine.

Boyfriend.

I liked that word now.

I walked pass the bathroom to find a sleeping Billy on the toilet wow that's nasty. I grabbed a water bottle and ran back upstairs.

I fell asleep in my clothes. Not bothering to shut the door either.

~Next Morning~

I woke up with a loud groan and grunt and a loud bang? Not another beating. I still had the black eye.

I stood up only to trip. Nice.

I ran downstairs to see Billy being handcuffed.

Everything was going by too fast. One cop was beating him. Billy kept yelling profanities,while the same cop beated him. Another was handcuffing him.

It took me long enouugh for me to react.

I ran towards the cops and kicked him.

Billy looked at me wide eyed.

I was tackled and I couldn’t help but let out a bloody curling scream. The cop that was beating my dad, had back handed me without looking.

The cop kept yelling at me to shut up but I wasn't listening. Another cop came and grabbed me. She placed against the wall and tried calming me down. I looked up and saw them take Billy away. I sobbed softly into my hands.

Another cop came over and got on his knees. He peered into my face. He's face showed sympathy and gulit.

"What your name doll?"