Chapter 5: Birthday Surprises

Start from the beginning

Mateo came and hugged Sky from behind. "Come on Mami, I'll give you the VIP tour." The two walked hand in hand into the house.

"Moi, how is it that your brother goes in MY house to give someone a tour." Jaden asked Moises.

Moises just shook his head, but I had to put my 2 cents in. "I have a feeling those two are going to have a bit more fun than we are. And you and I, Jaden, are going to have a lot of fun." I gave Jaden a wink and walked my sexiest strut into the house, trying not to look totally ridiculous.

After we all got settled in the house, we decided to hang around the pool. Jaden and I were off to the side being our usual lovey-dovey selves, while everyone else was playing some kind of game in the water.

I sat in Jaden's lap and looked around at all of our friends. "Jay, don't you think we should be hanging with everyone else?"

"Nooo, I think that since it's your birthday I should get to have you all to myself." He intertwined our fingers and kissed the back of my hand, up my arm, and to my neck. Soon he found my sweet spot and I could no longer hold my moan. I could feel Jaden smile against my neck knowing he had me right where he wanted me.

I guess our friends got a little sick of seeing us so they decided to splash us with what felt like a hurricane of water. "HEY!!! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS ACT LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AND COME HANG WITH US?" Moises yelled.

Jaden and I looked at each other with a devilish grin on both our faces. "CANNONBALL!!" We ran to the pool and jumped in creating the biggest cannonball splash I've ever seen. We spent the rest of the time in the pool splashing, and having fun with our friends. I can honestly say I'm having the best birthday ever, and it hasn't even really started yet. I can only imagine what's going to happen tomorrow.

~Tomorrow~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I woke up to all my friends and the full Smith family (including Trey) in my room. Everyone had at least one present in their hands and Jada with a full course meal on a tray. I couldn't help but laugh at the people in my room because they all looked a bit over excited. "Guys, this is totally unnecessary."

Jada sat the tray in front of me and Jaden came and sat beside me in the bed. "No Danielle, we have to do it big. The family hasn't seen you since you moved and today is your birthday! It's the perfect excuse just have fun all day."

"Yeah baby, it gives us a chance to spoil you." Jaden took a piece of my bacon. "Okay so, everyone is giving you their presents now, and I'll give you mine later tonight. I'm just going to sit here eating your bacon." Jaden took another piece of bacon and I playfully hit him.

Mateo and Moises got me some Beats headphones, Jada gave me a gorgeous dress, Will bought the newest iPhone, Willow got a gorgeous pair of shoes to match the dress, while both Sky and Madison got me makeup, and Trey an iPod with beats he personally produced.

"Like I said this is all very unnecessary, and it looks really expensive. Nonetheless, I appreciate everyone so much. Thank you."

"Only the best for you baby." Jaden kissed me in the cheek and continued to eat my breakfast in bed. I got up and hugged everyone thanking everyone for all their presents. Once everyone left, I sat in bed with Jaden and ate the breakfast Jada cooked. When we were done, we simply cuddled and listened to his latest mixtape. "Later I'm taking you shopping for anything you want. And I mean anything."

"Thank you, Jay. I feel like this is going to be the best birthday ever."

Jaden held my chin, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "That's all that matters to me."