Finally Talking

~Darcy~

Opening my eyes I noticed the room being slightly dark still then I realized that I was actually wrapped up in the blanket. Pulling the covers off my face I went to roll over to face Chibs, but he wasn't there. Being slightly confused I laid there wondering if maybe he had got a call or something and had to leave. I then noticed a delicious smell coming from the hall. Standing up I walked down the small hallway, through the living room, and into the kitchen. Standing there in a black shirt with a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans, cooking, was Chibs. He must not have heard me walk in because he never said anything. So I snuck up carefully and quickly lifted his shirt slightly, raking my nails down his back gently. He jumped so bad causing me to laugh.

"Jesus Christ," He said looking at me surprised with a frying pan in one hand and spatula in other. "I could've seriously hur' ya Darc." Rolling my eyes I walked over to the counter then hopped up on it a he went back to cooking.

"Yea, cause you total weren't too busy being afraid or anything." I went to grab a piece of toast, but had my hand swatted away with the smack of a spatula. "Ow!" I glared over at him. "Hey!"

"I wasn' afraid and no eatin', tha food ain' done yet." He turned back to whatever was in pan, but then added, "And ya need ta stop sneakin' up on people. Tha's how acciden's happen."

"But the reaction of a big tough biker getting surprised is hilarious." Chibs just rolled his eyes seeing that he was getting nowhere with me. I hopped down off the counter and went to walk over to the fridge when I was stopped by Chibs grabbing my wrist. I turned, looking at him as he pulled me over towards him.

"I don' get a good mornin' kiss?" I looked at him plainly for a second then tiptoed to give him a kiss, but he pulled away smiling. Trying again, the same thing happened only this time he laughed. I was determined to get this fucking kiss. Chibs was backing up, still laughing then I finally gave up and walked away. My wrists were both grabbed once more then his arms made their way around my waist holding me to him. I was trying to pull away just to be a jerk since that's what he did to me, but I gave in. I really did want to kiss him.

He pulled me in closer, leaned down, and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss then once we pulled I went to help Chibs with the cooking, but he wouldn't let me help. He patted my ass and said,

"Nah, I'm doin' the cookin' ya go sit your happy lit'le ass down an' let me take care of this."

"Can't I at least do something?" Sighing he said,

"Ya can make some coffee if ya wan'." Walking over to the coffee maker I say,

"Geeze what a hard task." I began rummaging through the cabinets when Chibs said with a smirk,

"I'll give ya a hard task." Shaking my head at him I continued looking for the coffee. It took Chibs a few more minutes to finish up making the rest of the food, which was done the same time the as the coffee. I filled one cup almost full of coffee and the other a little less then half way. Reaching into the fridge I call out,

"How do you take your coffee?" I grabbed the milk as he responds.

"Black with a bit of sugar." I put sugar in both mugs then filled the half filled one with milk the rest of the way. After putting everything back I brought the two mugs over and laid them on the table. Chibs then brought over our plates of food. He set mine down and I smiled when I saw it. There was a few pieces of French toast, some hash brown, and on a separate plate he had a couple fried eggs. He must have seen me look at them because he said,

"I didn' know if ya ate eggs with ya bein' a vegetarian an' all." I smiled,

"You actually remembered." He sat down and began eating then stopped to look over at me.