Shower Then Bedtime

~Darcy~

He followed me to the house and as I was getting out of the truck Chibs came up, grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder, and carried me inside. The whole way I couldn't help but laugh. Once inside he put me down then as I back him up against the wall he threw a duffle bag I hadn't noticed before on the floor. When his back hit the wall a big grin spread across his lips, which in turn made me smile. I pulled I'm into a kiss and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He began walking towards the back and I noticed we were headed towards bedroom. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back. He looked at me still grinning.

"I thought you were going to take a shower."

"Righ', I almos' forgot." He untangled my legs from around his waist then threw me back over his shoulder. I laughed and said,

"What exactly are you doing?" He slapped my ass pretty hard. I flinched and yelped.

"What the fuck?!"

"Tha' was payback for earlier love."

"Tha' was payback for earlier love." I said in a mocking, horrible Scottish accent. Once in the bathroom Chibs put me down then looked at me and said,

"Tha' was racist." I glared up at him.

"No it wasn't! I was just mocking you." He tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

"So you admit you were making fun of me." I rolled my eyes.

"You know what," I paused and went to push past as I said, "you can just take a shower by yourself." Before I could get pass though he had stuck his arm out in front of me, blocking my way. I glared up at him trying not to smile.

"Where do ya think your going?" He said in a low voice in my ear. I stifled a shiver by biting my lip. He grabbed me from behind and started walking me towards the shower. I realized what he was about to do and I tried to get away, but it wasn't working. Getting us both in the shower I heard him close the door.

"Telford I swear to god you better not be doi-" As I was mid sentence he flicked the knob, turning the shower head on. Water poured down on us and I just stared up at Chibs. He was grinning like a mad man and I shook my head at him.

"Ya were sayin'?"

"Shut up smartass. Come here." I pulled him closer and our lips collided. After a little while we stripped out of our soaking wet clothes and continued along with what we had started.

~Chibs~

Darc and I stepped out of the shower about an hour later. She ran over to the closet that held the towels, grabbed one, then wrapped it around herself. How was I so lucky to find someone like her...? Even though she was young, she wasn't like any other girl her age. Darc was far wiser and lot more open minded then most. I found that to be an attractive quality, but I still don't know all that much about her. I plan on finding out as much as I can about her though. I must've been staring at her while I was thinking because a towel hit me in the face.

"Aye!" I said, wrapping the towel around me.

"What? You were staring."

"I was jus' thinkin'"

"Thinking about what?" She said in her sweet voice. Putting my arms on her shoulder I looked down at her and said,

"You." She scrunched up her face.

"Good things I hope." Looking into her hopeful eyes I leaned down, kissing her lips softly. After pulling away I smilied and said,

"Always Darc." She smiled then took my hand in hers and began leading me.