Good Morning

~Chibs~

When I woke up the sun was streaming through the window warming the side of my face that wasn't buried in Darc's hair. Inhaling I could smell the strawberries from her shampoo and I smiled. I'm glad I made this decision and listened to Jax. The only thing that I was worried about was breaking it to Tig, well if that's what Darc wanted. If not I'd be fine with being her secret, but honestly I'd feel a bit uncomfortable hiding this from her dad and the club. I wasn't ashamed of what we did and I hope she wasn't either.

I know I'm literally old enough to be her father, but that doesn't matter. It's the feelings and emotional connection, right? I just really hope I read her right and she's not like all the cro eaters that just want to fuck a Son just to add to their list. Getting out of my head I focused on Darc and how the light hit her face making her look even more gorgeous, which I didn't think was possible. Taking my free hand that she wasn't laying on I began stroking her hair lightly so not to wake her.

After a good few minutes I couldn't take it anymore I needed to hear her voice and I needed a good morning kiss. Trying to decided whether I should be sneaky or just go for it I chose go for it, cause why not. Even though she looked so peaceful I quickly turned her so she was facing me then went in for a kiss. When our lips met I could tell she was shocked because at first she didn't kiss back, but then she realized what was happening and wrapped her arms around my neck. I rolled over, bringing her with me which got a laugh out her and I smiled as she pulled away.

"Well good morning to you too Chibs." She said looking down at me as she straddled my hips.

"Ya know ya can call me Philip if ya like love." She blushed slightly and sighed. "Wha's tha' matter?"

"I feel horrible that I didn't ask what your real name was. I don't even know your last name and I've already slept with you. People probably think I'm a slut or something." She covered her face with her hands as she said that. I laughed and pulled them away so I could look her in the eyes.

"It's Telford. There now ya know my name an' no one has to know if you don' want." She looked at me and leaned down to kiss me once more.

"I don't give a shit what they think." She laughed then continued. " Hell I'm sure most of them don't even know the first name of the girls that they bang."

"Tha's not wha' I meant Darc." Taking her hand I held it in mine and ran my thumb across the back of it. "I meant tha club doesn' have to know about us. Well only if ya don' wan' them to." She looked down at me confused.

"Why wouldn't I want them to know? Do you not want anyone to know?" She looked a little hurt when those words left her mouth.

"No, no." I laughed slightly and sat up a bit. "I just though' tha' maybe ya wouldn' wan' the guys knowin' since it hasn' been tha' long since we've known each other an' uh,..." I stopped what I was saying and tried to think about how to word it.

"And what?" She looked at me with this beautiful blue eyes and I continued.

"Well, I'm old enough to be your dad." Shrugging her shoulders she said,

"So? What does age have to do with anything?" Looking unfazed and genuinely not bothered I was relieved that she didn't want to hide us, well what we did. Are we an us? Before I could question her about it se leaned down and kissed me. I ran my hands along her back and rested them on her hips. She grinded her hips into me gently. She pulled away and looked down then got this sly look on her face.

"Looks like someone else is finally awake." Smirking at her I quickly flipped her so that she was now the one on her back while I was looming over op her. Darc let out a small yelp followed by a laugh then she reached up and put both hands on either side of my face.