Knife Play

~Chibs~

Clay and the boys pulled up when I was getting ready to end my shift for the day. Chaple was starting soon as well so made since why everyone was showing up. I put my cut on and walked over to talk to Tig and Clay, see what they got the exstention we needed for the Niners.

"Clay, did everything goes as planned?" Clay and Tig climbed off their bikes and we started walking towards the club.

"They agreed to the deal." Clay said and didn't cotinue any farther. Tig spoke up next and I wasn't surprised about what he asked.

"How was Darcy doing today? How did the whole deer thing go?"

"Deer thing?" Clay asked looking between me and Tig.

"A car came in with a deer through tha windscreen."

"And Darcy volunteered to help him out." Tig finished. Clay laughed and said,

"She really is your kid" Shaking his head with a smile.

"Yea, I know." Tig said not even bothering to question it this time. After that little dig a Tig Clay became more serious.

"Call everyone in Tig, we're having church in a few minutes." Tig walked in first and instantly started yelling.

"Come on! Put that deformed nut away! Not in front of my kid man!" After Clay moved past I saw Half Sack shoving his bits back into his pants then he said, trying to defend himself,

"She's the one that wanted to know!" Sack said motioning towards Darcy, who was sitting on the pool table in front of him.

"It's not his fault dad. I was curious." I laughed and spoke up.

"I bet you regre' it now." She looked my way with a slightly disgusted face, but smiled. I know I shouldn't be thinking this, but Jesus Christ she was gorgeous. Thank god she didn't end up looking like her father, that would have been a shame.

"I regret everything and I didn't ask to see it." Darcy said smacking his arm. "All I asked was why everyone called you Half Sack. You could've just said it was because you got it blown off in the war." Tig wen over and grabbed Sack by the back of the neck and squeezed slightly causing Sack to wince slightly. I walked over to the bar to sit down to watch the show unfold. This was getting good.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, Tig that hurts." Sack said wincing a bit more as Tig's grip got a little harder.

"Dad." Darcy said flatly staring at her Tig and shaking her head. "He meant no harm. Let the poor guy go."

Tig leaned in close and whispered into Half Sack's ear loudly enough for us to hear as well.

"You flash your junk to my daughter one more time and I'll make you No Sack. Got it?" Sack looked at him and shook his head in agreement. Everyone that was around and heard laughed at the kid's reaction. "Good now go run along and tell everyone to get their asses here for church in a few minutes." Tig slapped Sack's ass and sent him almost running out of the clubhouse, which in turn made everyone laugh even more.

Darcy walked up to her dad and grabbed his arm, pulling him over to the bar. I sat there leaning against the bar and waited till they were close enough then I said as Darcy flashed that pretty smile my way when she sat next to me,

"Bother I don't you'll have to worry abou' this one 'ere." I slung my arm over her shoulders as Clay passed her and Tig a beer. She turned to me and squinted her eyes, trying to look intimidating I guess, but I thought she looked adorable.

"And what do you mean by that sir?"

"Only tha' I'm sure you can stick up for yourself love and you don' need a man to do it for ya." She shrugged her shoulders and I removed my arm and smiled.

"I can hold my own, not gonna lie." That's when Tig said in a mocking childish voice,

"Of course you can sweetheart." He grabbed her face and squeezed like you do to kids to make them look like a fish. That didn't sit so well with her though. She smacked his hand away and before any of us knew what happened had a knife, a pretty good size knife at that as well, at my throat. Everyone stood there speechless and in shock, most of all me. I hadn't even done anything to her, so for her to attack me, that threw me off guard. She was standing so close to me I felt the warmth of her body on my arm, chest, and neck as she got closer to my ear, whispering,

"You were right, I can take care of myself." She kissed my cheek, smiled at Clay and Tig, who hadn't said one word or moved an inch, then left with her beer. I finally let out the breath I had been holding then cleared my throat and rubbed my neck. Pulling my hand away there was the tiniest bit of blood on my palm and fingers. I was the first to say something.

"Wha' just happened?" I went to reach for the beer that Clay had been about to hand me before Darcy went all badass, but he pulled it away.

"You just about got your throat slit by a girl and a tiny girl at that." Tig cleared his throat and puffed up like a proud father.

"Well she is my daughter. She must take after her old man." Taking another swig of his beer he placed it down on the bar and smiled.

"Don't be so proud of yourself you didn't even raise her, hell you didn't even know she existed until yesterday." Clay said brushing off Tig's comment. "Go get your ass in the chapel," With Clay being distracted I went to reach for the beer again, but it was yet again pulled out of my reach. "And you," He said pointing to me. "Go get Jax. You don't deserve a beer." Then he threw the bottle in the sink. That annoyed me.

"JAX!" I called very loudly and walked off towards the room he usually stayed in.

~Darcy~

Stepping outside and feeling pretty proud of myself because of the completely shocked response I got from the big tough biker guys was hilarious to me. I took a drink of my beer and walked over to one of the picnic tables by the boxing ring. Half Sack was sitting there making a few phone calls. I sat down and stayed quiet until he finally put his phone down. Looking over at me he said,

"I don't think we should talk anymore....it's not safe." I could tell he was trying to be serious and not smile. He just had that look in his eyes.

"You scared of what my daddy will do huh?" I said in a mocking voice.

"You're not the one he threated to rip their last remaining ball off. So, yea, maybe a little." He smirk slightly.

"Well it wouldn't have been him you were afraid of if you would've stuck around a little while longer." I said with a smirk of my own. He looked at m confused.

"What does that mean?" I smiled sweetly.

"Ooooh nothing you needn't worry yourself about sir." I said which only got a more confused look on his face, but he didn't press the matter. Instead he got up and walked over to one of the hanging bags that was nearest to me and started punching it. I noticed how hard he was hitting it and was pretty impressed. "Did you learn to fight like that in the military?" Sack grabbed the bag holding it so it would stop swinging and said,

"Yea, I could teach you some moves if you want." He said a bit shyly. Standing up I walked over and stood beside him. He came over a showed me how to hold my hands, how I should stand, and how to actually hit the bag. "Alright now try to hit the bag. Let me see how hard you can hit, but be careful. I don't want you hurting yourself." He said with a smile as he stepped back and waited for me to go. I threw a pretty strong punch, but when my fist made contact with the bag it barley moved and I hurt my wrist slightly in the process.

"Ow, shit!" I said holding my wrist. Sack came over and grabbed my wrist gently looking it over.

"See, what did I just tell you." He laughed lightly to himself and I just glared at him. "You really want your dad to kill me don't you?" I shook my head and smiled. He tapped up both my wrists and helped me put on a pair of boxing gloves. Then told me to hit the bag once again. I did as he told and the bag still didn't move, but there was no pain this time. "How did that feel?"

"A lot better thanks." I said smiling. "But I wanna be able to hit like you." I tried punching the bag again, but I just got the same results.

"Well if you want I can train you in my free time."

"Really? Yea, that would be awesome."