WARNING THIS IS SMUUUUUT

A/N hey so heh heh may have forgotten I was suppose to update hours ago, so to make it up, I'm sacrificing my dignity for you. This is smut so I suggest you not read if you don't wanna hear about sexy times in extreme detail.

We ran up the stairs of our house giggling and shushing each other as we went as if someone else were there. Maybe we thought god could hear our sins? I clumsily slid on my socks as we reached the top and almost fell but Justin grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bedroom laughing his adorable laugh. We pressed our lips together passionately and he began unbuttoning my shirt. His hands were warm and soft and they rubbed against my chest with ease. I let out a small unholy noise of pleasure as his hands found their way to my belt and his tongue rubbed my teeth. He struggled with my belt at first but soon got it undone and tossed it onto the floor. Our kiss broke and we panted heavily. Jc pushed me onto the bed and I chuckled.
"Eager to celebrate hm?" I smirked.
"Mmhm." He managed. I giggled at him and kissed his forehead, then helped him remove his own shirt. My hands began feeling from his sides to his hips and to his thighs. He started to pull down my pants and I let out a small grunt. He smirked and panted into my ear quietly "I'm the eager one?"
A smile crept on my face because that's my sarcastic and cynical little shit I love. I gently but firmly squeezed his ass, earning a small gasp from him. I bit my lip and tried to hide the smile that played on my lips as I felt his hard press against mine at that moment. He swallowed and continued pulling down my pants and underwear. His reaction gets even better every time. He kissed my neck and touched his nose to mine then whispered "what do you wanna do?"
I bit my lip. "It's up to you." I replied.
A playful smirk grew on his face as he then proceeded to kiss gently down my body.
Noises I don't believe I've ever made before projected from my mouth as I shut my eyes in pleasure.
Jc looked up at me as if to ask permission, only so he could stall and tease. I nodded quickly. He smiled, then gently his tongue slid against my penis.
I let out a loud moan and my head and eyes both rolled back a bit.
He left small kisses and continued caressing it with his tongue until I couldn't take it anymore and began firmly pulling at his hair. His mouth then wrapped around it and took in as much as it could. My voice echoed through the entire house and Jcs name was now to be known by all our neighbors.
It continued for a while until finally I breathed out "Justin i-I'm g-gonna cu-cum."
He just continued and as I finally finished up he swallowed it and licked his lips. I was tired and panting and sweaty and Justin seemed to take notice because when he rested his head on me he kept it away from my armpits and towards my stomach. I chuckled tiredly.
"Thank you Mr. Lawley." I panted.
"You're welcome Mrs. Lawley." Jc replied and I slapped his shoulder, laughing quietly and bursting into a coughing fit. I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight Mr. Lawley." I whispered.
"Goodnight sweaty." Justin whispered gently, kissing my forehead. "I love you."
I smiled brightly and replied "I love you too."