Jewlery shop

//Kians POV//

It's been some time now and I think Justin is finally starting to trust me more. He's been reintroduced with his family members and his dogs back home. (A/N y'all hear about his dog Lilly? :( poor puppers)
I just don't know if he's 100% been reintroduced with me. I'm afraid that proposing to him would be a bold move...
However, today I've decided to go ring shopping. I would have to find away to lie about my whereabouts. However, Jc might have suffered brain damage but he almost always finds out the truth. He has some sort of magic eyes that see into your soul, or I'm just a bad liar.
Either way I would have to lie to my one true love only to get something to show my love for him. Wow that's really weird...OK KIAN FOCUS focus on your mission.
We were cuddling together on the couch watching high school musical for the 20th time in the past few days. He has just rediscovered it but I really hope he gets over this phase because if I hear that stupid were all in this together song one more time I might explode. Anyways, I decided now I could casually tell him I'm going to go grocery shopping. I kissed his cheek and stated so. Unfortunately, he looked at me and said "we already have a bunch of food hon."
Damn it of course he would know that he loves food, he's practically been married to the kitchen ever since I reintroduced him to his cook book.
"Oh yeah." I laughed out. He giggled and booped my nose "silly goose."
He's so fricken cute.
I sighed, I'd have to wait a while. Then I got an idea and nearly smirked with pride because usually I have dumb ideas but this one was ok.
"Hey we should go to the jewelry store later." I said with a smile.
He chuckled "why would we wanna go there?"
I shrugged "they have some pretty necklaces and maybe they have some lucky bracelets to heal your bruised pea brain."
"Heeey" he whined jokingly, earning a laugh from me.
I kissed his neck and put my hand on his thigh for some extra convincing and whispered in his ear "sooo what do ya think?"
He sighed and said yes, and I mentally applauded myself for not being a fuck up.
As we started driving to the jewelry shop it occurred to me that I have no friends to invite to my wedding. I have family, but not really friends...
I began remembering the party I invited jc to in highschool and a smile came to my lips.

"You know, you don't really seem like a bad boy like people think you are," Jc giggled. I chuckled and replied "Well I'm definitely not a good one." Jc giggled at that, and I felt butterflies.

I smiled with love and admiration, he's always just been so amazing and cute. I wished he could remember that night. I looked at his neutral face and wondered if he were somehow thinking of the same thing. Probably not...
I finally parked the car at the shop. This was it.
"We're here!" I sang. He giggled and replied with an over enthusiastic "YAAAY!"
I giggled and shook my head with amusement, getting out of the car and holding open the door.
"Ma'lady." I said charmingly.
I kissed his hand jokingly and he softly kicked my leg as he got out.
I laughed and dramatically shouted "OOOOOWEEE abusive relationshiiiiiiip."
He shoved me with laughter. "Shut up you baby lets gooooo" he whined as he ran ahead of me. I chuckled and ran after him, afraid he'd go in and break all the jewelry. Usually that'd be me because I'm clumsy and destructive but he still seems like he's at a state of moderate innocence, well more innocence than before, and I don't want him to do something he forgot he wasn't suppose to. The other day he almost ate a lollipop I bought him before he paid for it! I mean a lollipop isn't that big of a deal but still. However, that might've just been his general forgetfulness because he's a cute little dufis.
We went into the shop and as he gawked at all the bracelets I casually slipped my way towards the engagement rings.
I looked at the woman behind the counter and whispered "I'm trying to get a ring for him," I nodded my head towards the curly hair man child behind me "any suggestions?"
She chuckled and whispered back "well first I'd suggest not bringing the guy with you,"
I giggled and replied obviously still in a whisper "the grocery shopping lie didn't work."
She gave me a look as if she got everything now and nodded as if to say 'oooooh, say no more'. Then, she looked at the rings. She picked up a very beautiful ring and said as quietly as possible "looks like his style."
I smiled and nodded vigorously causing her to chuckle. She told me the price making me wince a little, but then I looked at Jc innocently admiring the way the color on one of the diamonds "changes" every time he moves and swaying back and forth. I sighed and carefully placed down my credit card whispering "just take it."
She chuckled and patted my shoulder then swiped the card and did her thing. "Can you sign?" She asked and I nodded, scribbling my signature on the computer thing. She handed back my credit card and gave me the ring in a small black, velvet case. "The case is free." She said and winked. I smiled.
"Thanks...hey do you wanna come to the wedding? If there is one?" I asked quietly.
She laughed a bit and whispered "you don't even know my name yet."
I scanned her for a minute then read the sticker on her uniform and whispered "of course I do it's...Lia."
She laughed quietly and whispered in reply "well I suppose you do I guess I'll have to come now." She handed me her number and I smiled.
"Thanks...I'm kian by the way. My boyfriend is Jc." I stated.
She smiled. "Well good luck kian."
I nodded and stood beside Jc swaying with him. He laughed at me. "It goes from green to blue see!" He nearly shouted. I giggled at his fascination and stopped swaying around "it's very pretty." I said "like you!"
He rolled his eyes at my cheesy comment. "Lets go home." He stated. "Okee" I replied, kissing his cheek. The ring would now sit patiently in my pocket. I hoped that it wouldn't be there long...