Remember

//Kians Pov//
I woke up again to a sad empty house in a sad empty bed. I missed the occasional smell of breakfast being made downstairs and the sound of his alarm. I missed his cute little stretching noises as he awoke and the smell of his messy hair in the morning. I got up hesitantly. I had the day off from work so I had nothing to do really. I could visit Jc but I feel like in the end it will only pain me. I looked at the time. 10 AM. I sighed and went downstairs making myself some toast. It burnt a little as usual but I've stopped caring these days. I haven't showered much and I haven't been caring for myself like a should. My room was always messy but it's grown worse. I decided after moping around and watching spongebob I might as well go visit my sleeping beauty. I washed up reluctantly. The water was warm and calming and made me not want to leave for a while. As my lanky body stepped out and pulled on some clothes I sighed and mumbled to myself "to the hospital."
It was cold in the hospital for some reason and made me regret not bringing a sweatshirt. The woman at the desk smiled at me welcomingly. We were practically besties since I visit so much and as usual, I kindly let her know that I wanted to visit Justin and she smiled and said "right this way," leading me to the all to familiar room. But when I stepped inside I saw that Jc was awake. I squealed and hugged him as tight as I could. "My little nerd your alive!" I cried out kissing all over his face. He smiled but appeared confused. "I-I'm sorry who are you?" Jc asked. I froze. I wanted to be killed. "Jc...I'm your boyfriend. Kian." I said with tears.
He smiled at that and said to himself "Kian...I think I remember a Kian. I know you made me very happy."
I stared at him in disbelief. "Y-you don't remember anything else?" I asked.
He thought for a moment and shook his head.
"You don't even remember how we met? My graduation speech? Our argument???" I questioned.
"I-I'm sorry I really don't remember...I don't even know why I'm here." Jc said quietly.
I sighed and just buried my face in his chest. How am I gonna propose to him now? Now I will have to make him fall in love with me all over again. And that's exactly what I intend to do...

😏 To be continued...