A week after graduation

//Jcs POV//
I woke up to the ear piercing scream of my alarm, disappointedly. Me and Kian haven't gone to college yet, we wanted to wait a year. Yes we made this decision together, because he's sort of my roommate now. I hesitated, not wanting to get up, but kian whom lay comfortably on the other side of the bed planted kisses upon my cheek reminding me to move my butt. I giggled and whined "I don't wanna go back to flipping burgers I'm too tired." Kian chuckled and kissed my nose which sent tingles through my body then sighed out in his beautiful morning voice "well breakfast is waiting for you downstairs." I sighed and finally got moving. Kian had made me waffles and slightly burnt toast but no matter how bad his culinary skills are compared to mine I gladly ate them anyways. Having a job being surrounded by food you can't eat is a struggle.
After breakfast I pecked Kian on the lips and said goodbye, then headed off to my job. McDonald's was luckily not far from the house so I was able to walk there which I think is nice. It was a long day at work, and finally after my six hour shift I headed home. I was working two doubles in a row starting tomorrow. I want to make sure Kian is taken care of...
I walked in the house and smiled to see he had purchased me hot wings while I was gone. I squealed but as I opened my mouth to say thank you I noticed he wasn't here. I walked over to the box of hot wings and read the note.
"Went out to walk wishbone, ill be home soon my love -kiki"
I sighed with relief and ate the hot wings till he finally came home with lil wishbone and a smile on his face. "Hey babe" he said as he kissed my cheek, he then kneeled down to take wishbone off the leash. "Hi" I giggled. I gently pet wishys lil head since he was jumping up and down, desperate for attention. Kian giggled at me and I blushed. "W-what?" I asked. "You have sauce on your face" kian giggles out. I blushed more but giggled too. Before I could do it myself Kian wiped my mouth for me and placed the napkin in the trash. "Thank you baby," I smiled. Kian nodded and sat beside me. "So I was thinking maybe I could take you to the beach tomorrow?" Kian gleamed. I frowned, sad that I had to disappoint him. "I have to work a twelve hour shift tomorrow kiwi...I'm sorry" I said, having a hard time looking at him. "That's ok," kian said with a smile still on his face and his long monkey arms wrapped around my side. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Why don't you go get some sleep" kian sang. I nodded and with that I went up to my room for sleep. I never realized how much all these double shifts were wearing me down. And it's only been seven days.