Today

I think I'm ready. I know I'm ready. I've decided to finally propose to Jc and I know just the way to do it. I took him to the tattoo place I always go to, and luckily he was excited to come with me.

Our favorite tattoo artist Rick (idk making up names here) was very happy to see us and gladly guided us to the swivel chairs, one for jc, and one for me to be tattooed. Rick smiled and began writing carefully on my arm. Jc lit up with built curiosity and childish impatience "so what are you getting?" He asked.

I smiled "you'll see it's a surprise."
After about an hour of conversation Rick finished up. I sighed and looked at the tattoo nervously and read it in my head.

Will you marry me?
Yes No

Rick looked at Jc and smiled. "Kian wanted you to help him make this tattoo." He said.

Jc raised an eyebrow with confusion. Then, with nerves swelling in my body mind and soul, and my anxiety starting up, I stood on one knee and held out my arm, showing him the tattoo, and placing the ring between the two answer options.

Tears swelled up in Jcs eyes and nerves swelled up inside me as I became worried that it was a definite no. Then however, Jc took the tool Rick had handed him, and very gently, he circled something.

I looked down nervously to see the ring had found its way onto his finger rather than my arm, and the answer he circled, was yes. (Lol what if it was no tho, literally my life)

I sobbed and hugged him tightly and we shared a passionate kiss as you would guess. I laughed and wiped my tears. "I thought you'd say no I was so worried..."
He smiled and kissed my nose. "I could never say no to you." He replied.

So, after a few minutes of celebration and kisses we decided that Jc would get a tattoo that says

Did I marry him?

Yes No

And I would be the one to circle yes. Not only so we could match, so just in case Jc loses his memory again he'll have a permanent reminder.

Hopefully this is something he never forgets.