Justins World

//Jcs POV//
It was a warm afternoon and the jungle was perfectly ready for exploring. I roamed through when suddenly I saw a big striped cat. What are those called again? I forget. I walked up to it and it said softly "I miss you jc please wake up." I stared at it confused. "What are you going on about?" I questioned. But the big cat roamed off. So I continued my adventure. I swung over a lake on a huge vine, laughing and enjoying myself as I just hardly made it to the the other side. "Gosh I wish that guy was here...um...uh..." I had forgotten who he was. There was someone on my mind, who I knew I loved and I knew made me happy, but I had totally forgotten him. I shrugged it off. I then started to climb the tall, elder oak tree. Being a wanderlust adventurer and traveler, this was something I remember doing often. I suddenly felt my hand being touched. But nobody was there. That's when I realized this was all a dream and this wasnt real. But I couldn't wake up...what?

//Kians POV//
I stared at jc, holding his hand. I just wanted him to wake up from this coma. But sometimes people never wake up. And it frightened me. I hoped I was on his mind, I hoped he could have his sweet and happy memories by his side. So in his mind I could be there to hold him and cuddle him and protect him. I watched the heart monitor every so often. His heart rate was fine for someone in a coma, I had nothing to worry about, however I would still get worried every now and then. I wanted to stay forever but eventually the nurse told me to head home. I sighed and kissed jc on the lips as a goodbye then, hesitantly, I left.

//Jcs POV//

Kian.