Second first date

A/N yoooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy busy and I have been working on a Dan and Phil fanfiction cause I'm a dumb dumb. But im making you guys TWO chapters cause i feel bad. As jc would say "y'all are getting spoiled you know that right"
Love ya. Ok let's get started.

As soon as jc was able to get out of the hospital I told him we were going to a mystery place and I blindfolded his beautiful eyes. He seemed a little suspicious, I guess I would be to considering a stranger claiming to be my boyfriend is blindfolding me and bringing me into his car. Yeah maybe this was a bad idea...
Anyway! I took his hand in mine and guided him to the car. He kept asking me all kinds of questions that I just responded to with quiet grunts. At least he's no different then he was before. I chuckled to myself at the thought and seated him in the passengers seat. Then I began to drive, quietly playing starlight by muse on the radio and humming along.
"You're a good singer." Jc commented. I blushed, and was thankful he could not see. "Thanks..." I replied shyly. Soon enough we arrived at our destination and I guided him out. I could see him curiously digging his toes in the soft, warm sand underneath them. "I remember this..." He mumbled to himself. Wow he really must've hurt his head, he doesn't know what sand is called. I frowned and kissed his head gently as if I thought that could magically cure him. His chubby cheeks got red and it made me smile because its always cute when he blushes. "Alright," I said as I gently sat him on a big smooth rock "keep your eyes closed now." I advised. He gave me a small nod and after running a hand through his curls to calm him I gently peeled off the blindfold. "Now open" I whispered. His eyes fluttered open, getting use to the light. Then a smile grew upon his face as he saw the ocean before him.
"Beach!" He shouted as if the word finally popped back into his memory. I smiled at his current state of innocence and discovery and sat beside him. "Isn't it lovely." I cooed.
He nodded and pressed his head against my shoulder. It made me happy that he at least trusted me even if he couldn't remember me much.
"You truly do make me happy. I remembered the feeling of love and happiness that I associated with you but I couldn't remember you. And now that I'm with you I just...hm..." He sighed out lovingly. I chuckled and put my hand on his back. "So...do you still want to be my boyfriend?" I asked worriedly. He was silent at first, mentally making a decision. He let out a hesitant "y-" before pausing to confirm it once more. "Yes." He stated with his dorky smile. "Yes."
I hugged him tightly and kissed him all over making him giggle and we both squealed as we clumsily fell off our rock into the sand. Our clothes were covered in sand and all we could do was laugh like morons and throw the sand at each other.

Jc is back. Jc is still mine. Maybe this engagement won't be so far away...