Dean supplied the beer on move in day. There really wasn't much but Sam took everything from his room, even the furniture. It was more than you ever remember having and it wasn't far from the bunker, only an hour away, you made sure of that. There was no way you wanted to split them up but were excited to start a life with Sam. After some stories and the fading sunlight Dean shifted in his seat. "Looks like this will be a fine place." He stood up, "well Sammy I gotta get back." Sam stands and they give each other a hug. Your heart is happy every time they do this.

Dean points to you, "you'd better get up here and give me a hug." You jump up and give him a good one. "Take care of him for me," he whispers in your ear. "Always," you whisper back and when he drops his arms you press your finger to his chest, "you take care of yourself and if you need anything." He nods along, "I know who to call." He moves to the door and you stand beside Sam. When you hear the impala roar away you turn to Sam, "what now?" He lowers his eyes to you, "we'll have to pass the time some how." You take a step back, "don't hurt me."

He comes at you and scoops you up. You bounce on the bed and clothes his the floor quickly. No time for foreplay just animalistic need. Biting his skin and clawing as he repeatedly bucks into you. Pleasureous moans fill the room. Forgetting to breathe your head gets light and it becomes hard to see. His arms pin you to the bed and keep you from falling off the mattress. When your breath builds up and you cannot contain it anymore you let it out. All the rawness burns at your throat and you wrap your legs around him. After that you fell limp to the mattress. "Fantastic every time," you manage to hoarsely whisper. He pulled you into his arms and watched you fall asleep.

A few years pass and that night led to your five year old, Charlie. Then a black out three years ago produced Bobby. You've since moved into a real house with a backyard and everything. Uncle Dean comes by to visit and tries to teach Bobby a few things but you remind him that he's only three. Charlie doesn't sit aside and gets right in there with the boys as they play. You fixed some drinks and set them on the counter. "Come in and get hydrated," you yell from the doorway.

Soon the kitchen is filled with bodies and warm conversation. Dean went to grab another beer only to discover that its empty. "I'll make a run," Dean said starting to get up from his chair. You jump up, "no you sit and watch this one," you point at Sam, "I'll go." Sam looks at you confused then as you walk by he gives you a little slap. Not wanting to cause a scene you keep moving but plotting how to get him back. You go to the store and find the guys favorite brews. Grabbing them you turn around to a man standing in front of you, "hello there." Your jaw clenches as you stare into a set of black eyes. "You're not real... you can't be."

He smiles wide, "oh I'm real sweetheart. Did... did you think you closed the gates all those years ago?" It laughs, "that's the delightfully saddest thing I've heard." The jacket you wear still has a knife in it, won't do much to a demon but it might buy you some time. "Then why haven't we seen signs of you?" He stretches his arm out and grabs a handful of your shirt, "because we didn't want you to." In one swift motion you pull out the knife and cut its hand. Kicking to keep moving it stumbles backward and you drop the beer to run. Pulling out your phone you dial Sam and when he picks up you yell into it.

Just before you get to your car he catches up to you and your shoved against it. "SAM!" Sam jumped up and pointed to Dean, "stay here, I'll be back." He runs out while Dean keeps his composure for the kids. Sam got to you in no time and saw you fighting a demon. He pulled out the knife and you tripped the demon giving Sam the angle to trap him. "Why are you here?" You caught your breath and in the trunk pulled out a bottle of spray paint, "let's have a chat shall we?" Sam tied him up and a short drive later the three of you were in the interrogation room at the bunker.

Sam had to stop you from killing him because you were getting rougher. You motioned for Sam to go outside with you. He followed you out, "I'm going home. You and Dean would be way more affective at this, I'm rusty." He pulled you closer to him, "not from what I saw." You blew out some air, "nice try Mr. Winchester." A quick kiss that you wanted to make longer but you wanted to go and see your kids. You gave Dean a quick run down and he said good-bye to the kids and went to help his brother.