When suddenly I felt a breath hit hard, to the point of messing my hair, I looked to the side and Lauren was sitting beside me.

-Hi. – she said laughing.

-Hi, Lauren. – it was inevitable not to laugh, the shot seemed to have a quick effect, since her eyes were low, like they get when she's beginning to get drunk.

-I'm glad you came. – she was so close, I moved my chair a little, keeping a distance from her was a necessity to my mental health – So, Rob. – Lauren drew his attention, who was on the other side of the table – Ready for the meeting?

-Honestly, Jauregui? I don't see the need for that meeting. – I felt a warm and soft hand land on my thigh, and I felt my muscles tense up – I think the result will be the same.

-Maybe it will change. – Lauren said squeezing my thigh with some force. I lowered my hand grabbing hers, trying to remove it, but Lauren was stronger, her hand didn't even budge, until she began to caress me, her hand slid up to my groin.

-Let's not talk about work. – Dinah said rolling her eyes – Mani, please make me another one of those.

-I want one too. – Vero said excitedly. Rob also asked for another.

While everyone was paying attention to Normani's show, Lauren under the table slid her fingers along the full extent of my thigh, the green eyed brunette was talking about random things with Troy and was able to leave me on fire at the same time. I felt her a little braver when she slid her fingers close to my sex, lifting my dress a little. I confess, I wanted her to fuck me right there and now. Lauren's hands crossed the limit of my groin, stopping right on my pussy, which was already more than wet, where she pressed her hand on my clit. FUCK.

-Hmmm. – Lauren moaned looking at me, I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning along.

Her fingers began to move over my panties, Lauren began to stimulate my sex, my heart started to beat fast as if it was dancing samba, my breathing started to get heavy, I needed a drink. I stretched my arm grabbing the bottle of tequila, without standing on ceremony I brought it up to my mouth, taking three big sips, the drink went down burning my throat.

-Hey, take it easy there, Deputy. – Vero said laughing.

I ignored her comment, I just closed my eyes, Lauren wouldn't stop, her fingers were fast and moved easily in my pussy, I wanted more, I wanted her inside me. I shifted discretely, my mouth a bit open, the moan was stuck in my throat, I felt that the orgasm was already approaching.

As if she was listening to my thoughts, Lauren with her middle finger pushed my panties to the side, I moved a bit back on my chair and Lauren took the opportunity to move her chair closer to me, without releasing my panties.

-Everything okay? – she looked at me and smiled cynically.

-Faster. – I said without further ado.

The brunette then with her middle finger, pulling my panties to the side, put her index finger on my swollen bundle of nerves, Lauren circled it and I had the urge to scream, but I only let out a puff of air. With the tip of her finger she slid down to the entrance of my sex and back up again to leave everything more slippery. I moved my hips slightly, pretending to be accommodating myself better on the chair. Everyone was having a hectic conversation and I pretended to be paying attention, but I was about to have a heart attack right there.

Lauren began to accelerate the pace and I felt my liquid trickle down violently. With the other hand, Lauren tossed her hair to the side impatiently.

-You are so wet, God, when you are like this you leave me on the edge of a cliff. – she whispered in my ear.

Rob now was looking at me and Lauren noticed, accelerating more the pace. I rested my elbows on the table and sank my hands in my hair, I began to breathe heavily already feeling the drunkenness arriving, Lauren made me dizzy.