27

Roxy's POV

We loaded a mini van from my house( I don't know why it was there) with a lot of weapons. When I mean lots, I mean REALLY a lot. From knives to guns. The van had bullet proof windows and it was made of titanium. We entered the van and drove to EUB organisation. The organisation was far out from the city which means driving for a few hours.
I was sitting in the van peacefully when bealhyun came and nudged me on the shoulder.  "Hey, are you worried?" He asked me. I nodded and replied," I'm worried that one of us won't come out alive. " I shrudded at the thought of carrying one of my dead friend's body out of the building. Baekhyun faced me and pecked me on the lips. He said," that's not gonna happen. So don't worry." I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder . I closed my eyes and prepared myself mentally.

Once we reached the organization, we parked the van outside the building in the Forest. (There was a forest surrounding the building.)
"OK, so we break into the organization secretly and as quietly ad possible, kill agent Lee and bomb the place down. " I said as we laid out the plan. Everyone nodded and we got our weapons. 2NE1 would be breaking in from the roof while exo would serve as the "bodyguards" that will kill anything in our way.
I stood outside the building and saw the pass code to the building. I knew agent Lee would change it so I used a hacker devix to have it. After a few minutes, the device clicked and the door opened. Guards came rushing towards us as they saw intruders entering. I threw smoke bombs and used my powers to summon fire. I set fire around the guards causing them to catch on fire and start panicking. Exo were using their powers too. Suho used his water to send the guards crashing onto the walls. Chanyeol was doing the same thing as me and baekhyun was blinding the guards with very bright light. Sehun blew the guards out of the building through a huge hole that was formed on the wall of the building. Mentally face palmed as these actions were not being done secretly. We were causing a havoc in the first floor. More guards came rushing to us and we were losing. Suddenly, a voice boomed." Stop!!!" All of us whipped our head towards the voice and u growled at him.
The monster smirked as he saw my look and said," ah Roxy. I knew you were going to come." Agent Lee came down from the second floor and approached me. "Guards, leave, for this is a fight between me and the phoenix." I growled and got ready. Exo were pushed back by the guards and agent Lee took out a pill. He ate it and smirked, " this pill was supposed to be a trial, but I guess I can be it. This pill worked wonders."
Agent Lee fell onto the ground, on his knees. His veins throbbed and it was obvious. Agent Lee screamed as his muscles expanded and his clothes ripped a little . His face grew hair and I was disgusted by the creature in front of me. Agent Lee became stronger and half wolf. I turned into my wolf form and agent le..... I mean the monster growled," I want the phoenix form Roxy." I growled as I charged at him, baring my canines. He easily grabbed my head and threw me a few feet away.
"I guess you were as weak as your parents," the monster smirked. I charged at him and he threw me away again.
""You are as pathetic as your parents, so easily beaten. Killing them was just ABC. " the monster laughed and I snapped. I felt my heart burn with anger, rage, revenge. I changed into my black phoenix form and attacked agent Lee. Agent Lee smirked and charged at me. "I guess your flame will not harm me. You see, this is a fire wolves' DNA." Agent Lee shouted to me. I smirked and replied," but I have black fire, which has never been recorded." Agent Lee hesitated for awhile, maybe out of realization, but it gave me the opportunity to attack him. I lifted my wings and guided my black flames to the monster and the monster indeed was burned but the flames. The monster howled in pain on the ground and I smirked. Just then, I felt something pierce my body, I looked at my chest and found a knife dug deep into my body. I whipped my head around and saw Dara smirking at me before I fell onto the ground in pain.