8

Luhan POV

I saw that Roxy girl walked past me and I purposely shoved her. Surprisingly, she did not fall down. She just contined walking. I find her really weird. She gives off a really strong , threatening aura. It feels like it can overpower all 12 of us. I actually feel kind of afraid of her. I fear that something is very wrong with that girl. I just can't seem to enter her thoughts. This is the first time anyone is able to block out their thoughts from me. I am one of the strongest person who can read minds ever recorded for now. " LuHan hyung!!!" Shouted sehun. I turned my head and saw a running maknae. "Hyung, why does the cafeteria not sell bubble tea!!! I want bubble tea!!!" Sehun shouted. "Yah! Don't shout! Go ask Kai to help u, he can teleport u some bubble tea," I said. "Hey hyung, isn't that Roxy? Did she harm u again hyung?" Sehun asked. I shook my head and walked off.

Roxy's POV

I walked to my classroom where my mathematics class was held. Other than physical education, I absolutely love math. When I entered the class, Mr Kim told me to sit beside a blonde haired guy.
"WHAT!!!!! Why can she sit with Sehun?!?!"
"No fair!!!!"
"How is she so lucky?!?!?"
shouts of anger and hatred could be heard. Great, I have to sit beside a kingka, my target, my enemy, an exo boy. I rolled my eyes as I walked past all the glaring girls. I felt like telling them to get over it, it is just a boy. When I sat down, the boy turned his head and surprisingly he was smiling. " Hi, I am Sehun. I am the maknae of exo." He smiled and said. I think I have just broke agent lee's rule about not friending my enemy. This boy is just so cute. I kind of like him, but enemy is enemy. I sighed and sat down, still putting on my emotionless face. Math lesson went on and it was boring. Although I said I love math, but whatever the teacher was teaching was already thought to me at the organization. The bell finally rang and I stood up am stretched. Suddenly, Soomi burst through my class door, scaring everyone. "Hey!!! The sign up sheet for the school's battle next week is open!!!! " students immediately ran out of the class, hoping to sign up. Soomi skipped to my table and said," hey Roxy, I heard that u got a pheonix card!!!! Awesome!!!! Hey let's go and sign up for the battle now!