9

Notes!!!!
I want to thanks fallsindecember for being a trustful reader....So now I dedicated this chapter for her....Hope you'll enjoy it....

______________________________

Author POV
Roxy and Soomi walked to the counter where students were crowding around. People were signing up for the battle enthusiastically . Roxy and Soomi grabbed a sign up sheet and started filling in their particulars . Roxy ticked the hand combat, species combat and powers combat. Soomi saw her sheet and asked," wait Roxy, only royals or specials can sign up for the power battle. Why are u signing up for it? They have to take your blood to make sure that u are a Royal or Special. " Roxy shrugged and said," well I don't care. I hope to enter all, even if I do not have powers. I want to prove to the whole school that u do not have to have powers to win or fight against a special or royal." Soomi bit her lip and said," but Roxy, you do not have powers. You can get killed or seriously injured. Please don't do it." Roxy said," it's ok Soomi, I just want to try." With that, Roxy passed the form to the lady at the counter. The lady saw the form and said," now dear, I have to take your blood for the Power Battle. Please stick out your hand." Roxy stuck out her hand and the lady injected stuck a needle into her finger. To Roxy, it felt like a pinch unlike some students who would cry and said it felt like a gunshot. The machine's light went green an the lady smiled. "Surprisingly, u are perfectly fine in entering the Power Battle. Are u a royal or special?" The lady said. Roxy was actually shocked that she was able to enter the compertition. She thought only Royals or Specials can enter, so how in the world did SHE enter?!?! Roxy replied ," I am no Royal or Special." With that, Roxy walked away and towards Soomi.Roxy told Soomi what happened and Soomi was equally shocked. "That is impossible, but I guess u are lucky. Let's go to the field to play with our creatures. I SOOOO want to meet your pheonix!!" Soomi said eagerly. Before the two girls left, 12 boys entered and started signing up. Yes, it was non other than EXO. Girls swooned all over them and it was really crowded. The two girls had a hard time leaving the room. The girls headed towards the field and summoned their creatures. Blue introduced himself to Soomi and Soomi loved him. Blue and rocket also became friends. Just then the two girls heard laughter and shouting. They headed towards the sound and saw exo using their powers on each other. They were playing and practicing. "Hey Soomi, tell me all tier names and their powers please." Roxy asked. Soomi nodded and pointed to each of them while telling Roxy about them," okay, in Exo, there are 2 mini groups. Exo -korean and Exo-mandarin or for short, exo-k and exo-m. Exo-K's leader is Suho, he has the power of water. Exo-K consist of sehun, Kai, kyungsoo or D.O, Baekhyun and chanyeol. Sehun has the power of wind, Kai has the power of teleportation, D.O has the power of earth, baekhyun has the power of light and chanyeol ha the power of fire. Exo-M 'a leader is Kris which has the power of flight and can summon dragons. Exo-M consist of Lay, Chen,Xiumin,Tao and Luhan. Lay is he group's healer, Chen has the power of electricity, Xiumin has the power of frost, Tao can control time and luhan can read minds and control things with his mind. " Roxy nodded and thanked Soomi. The girls watched them for awhile before leaving when the bell rang.

Suho's POV

I felt two presence other than my brothers' ones. I turned my head and saw Roxy and Soomi talking while watching us. *why is Roxy's aura so strong and dangerous? I wonder if my brothers feel the same. Suddenly, my bag started glowing. I looked into my bag and saw the Book Of Destiny. This book was given to me by our father before we came to this school. My father said that this book will lead us to our destiny, our fate. When it glows, that means a new chapter of our lives will be filled in the book. I opened the book and read what the new page wrote,
A

girl,
Her friend,
4 other girls
and 12 boys,
shall save the extinction of the Royals and Specials
and this is only part 1.....