15

Baekhyun's POV

For the past few days, I have been ignoring Luhan. Why? Because he caused Roxy to have a mental break down. Whenever any of my pack members go to her room to give her food or anything, she would not eat and just sit in a corner with the bottle. I observed her day by day and she got skinnier. She was also getting really pale. Suho and Kris were discussing what to do with her. Kai, Tao, Luhan, Chen , Xiumin and a few others have been calling her "Black Magic User". In our kingdom, black magic is forbidden. If anyone was caught using black magic, they would be killed immediately. Suho said that she was not a black magic user as Roxy herself did not even know she had powers. Other say she was just acting. I don't know which side to be. I don't even know why she just suddenly came without notice. I wish I could just read her mind, but only Luhan can. But after the incident, I think she really despises him.
Luhan's POV
Okay, for the past few days of observing Her, I can see she really, and I mean REALLY, hates me. Whenever I was close, she would growl and snarl. Actually, I do feel kind of guilty. I sort of murdered her friend out of cold blood. I did it out of anger, for my pride. I was selfish. I know, nobody would want their creature dead. It is like, a family member dying right infront of their eyes. It was just, I wanted revenge so badly, because of that day she humiliated me. Now I wish I could turn back time to stop myself. I wish I had never put her in such a difficult position.

Roxy's POV

I felt something tickling my face. I growled and brushed it away. It continue tickling my face and I opened my eyes groggly. A blur image of a blue thing was infront of my eyes. Is it the sky? Am I free. I changed back and rubbed my eyes with my hands. My vision got clearer but I was nowhere near free. The chains were still on me and I was still in the blue room. I swear I saw a blue object. "Roxy, why are u chained up?" A voice asked. "Oh Blue, I am a prisoner of those EXO boys." I replied unknowingly. Wait!?!? BLUE?!!?! I turned my head an saw blue sitting on his card peacefully. "OMG BLUE!!!!!!" I screamed and ran to give him a hug. "Okay Roxy, but may I ask how long I was dead. I only remember getting burned but getting re summoned again when some rain droplets dripped onto my card. I felt my energy returning a after a few days, I was alright again!!" Blue said happily. "I can't believe those boys dare to kill you. I can't afford them killing you like how they killed my parents. It's just horrible . Imagine you are just a young kid am your parents were killed right before your eyes. Don't ever leave me again blue. Please don't." I begged, at the verge of tears. Blue nodded and his wings enveloped me in a hug. Little did the two know, the whole scene was being watched by someone......