"You didn't, did you?" He asks sarcastically. "I'm still suffering from that. And you do what? Hide and not tell me? How can you do that to me?"

"I didn't hide because I wanted to," I answer with the same fierce voice as he does, "Father...your father and mine, threw me out. And don't you shout at me, I'm still older than you."

"No....." he shakes his head and stands up, "you're dead. This is just a dream. You're dead," he hits the wall beside him before storming out.

I don't know how long I sit and just stare at the empty couch in front of me. How did he know anyway? He clearly is still mentally unstable. Is that why he was able to think of that pathetic plan of his? He's so childish to be honest. 

But...shit! What if he tells father? What happens to my plan? 

I finally move and take out my phone only to see missed calls from Ah-Cy. I callback and tell her Lei was here. Just then, the topic of discussion comes back, making a ruckus - hitting the walls and shouting, "why? Huh? What did I ever do to you for you to lie to me?" 

"Lei!" I yell, then I lower my voice, saying, "let's just talk when you're not drunk. I'll stay here and you come back when you're sober." 

"No. I need answers now." He insists, pulling me to sit on the chair I just vacated. "Let's talk now. Tell me now. What are you up to? Are you coming back?" It seems like he's about to cry. 

"Back?" I smirk, "back where? I was thrown out."

"By who?" 

"You already know. I'm really not in the mood to talk right now, Lei. Let's talk in the morning." I just want to rest and think things through. My mind is also a chaos. 

He stands up and starts throwing things across the room. 

"Lei!" I shout, but he doesn't stop. He takes the lamp and flings it to the wall, making a loud crashing sound. I try to pin his arms, but he's much stronger and very determined. It's the first time I see him like this. When we were young, he just cries when something was bothering him. But now....he's changed a lot. 

He takes out something from his back pocket, when I look closer I realize it's a small knife. What is he thinking? He's really gone crazy. He stabs the couch and slashes it many times. Scared what he might do, I try to run towards the door, but he's faster. He grabs me and pulls me back in. 

"You stop this right now, Lei. What do you think are you doing?" I scream. "Are you crazy?"

"YES!" He shouts, too," Yes...I've gone crazy...it's all because of you...all of you....mother...dad....you....Jess....everybody. You all make me crazy. Am I not good enough for all of you? Why do you do this to me?"

"Calm down, Lei," I say slowly, putting one hand in front of me. "Please, Lei. Let's talk." 

"Talk? I thought you didn't want to talk?"

Just then, two big men wearing suits come in the room. I'm guessing they're his bodyguards. "What's going on?" One shouts.

"Get out! Leave us alone!" Lei commands. But before they could get out, Lei stops one of them and pulls the man's gun from his waist. 

"Lei....no...don't...put that back." I say slowly so as not to rattle him. I look at the man, "what are you doing? Get it back?" I'm even more scared than when he drew out the knife. Shit! I start to panic when the men get out and close the door behind them. 

More so when Lei looks at me with a disturbing grin on his face. You know those psychos in movies? He looks just like that. His eyes piercing straight at mine, his grin just like joker's and tears running down his cheeks.