|Chapter Four| Day Two

|Perspectives Key:

Mew - Mew

Mewtwo - Mewtwo

Arceus - Arceus

Yveltal - Yveltal

Xerneas - Xerneas

Darkrai - Darkrai

And more to come!|

~*Liana's POV*~

Mew and Arceus stopped talking when Liana and her two Pokémon walked up. She stopped in front of them, holding out her report paper.

"I got my reports on Yveltal and Xerneas," she said to them.

Arceus looked at her.

You only got two?

Liana winced. "W-Well it's hard to get more than that when you have to fly everywhere."

Arceus turned towards Mew, and Mew looked like she was going to faint.

You didn't give her a Pokémon that knows Teleport?

I-I wasn't thinking about it! I just thought that maybe she would want a- or could use a- oh! I'll just go get one that knows Teleport.

Mew teleported away, leaving her and Arceus looking at each other. She looked down at the floor.

You seem nervous.

"I seem nervous? Of course I'm nervous, you're the Pokémon God."

~*Arceus' POV*~

This human was strange, she was different. Most trainers would continue their journey, not stop right as they started to help some random Pokémon they had just met. Her brother, Devin, had gotten his sixth gym badge today, according to Giratina anyway. Liana seemed eager to help them, which was fine, but that could get difficult. He was about to say something when Mew reappeared, holding a pokéball in her hand. She handed it to Liana, who opened it to reveal a Gardevoir. Its colors were different, though. (Sorry I don't know how I would describe shiny Gardevoir.)

Once Liana was done naming her new Pokémon, she thanked Mew and went to the room Mew had set up for her. He looked down at Mew, who shied away at his gaze.

I-I'll just go back to my position now.

Arceus' red eyes followed Mew as she flew away. Once she was gone, Darkrai came out of a nearby shadow.

Darkrai, what do you want?

Why is a human here?

She's getting reports from all of you so you don't have to come to me every week.

Ugh, she'll just get in the way, you know.

She's been helpful so far, how about you go with her?

What!?

It'll be a good experience, plus I had planned to have everyone spend a day with her anyway.

She's not going out at night is she?

No, you can accompany her in the morning. Now go.

~*Darkrai's POV*~

Darkrai sighed inwardly and melted away into the shadows. That human would be in her room. He quickly found where she was staying, and hid in a corner in the middle of her room. She was talking to her Fennekin.

"Curiosity, what did we get ourselves into?" Liana asked herself and her Pokémon.

Curiosity just looked at her, nuzzling himself into her arm. Liana chuckled, picking him up.

"Well, whatever happens, at least I still have you, right?"

Darkrai rose out of the shadows, stopping just as the light hit him. Liana jumped out of her bed, holding Curiosity. The Fennekin growled, swiping a paw at him.

"W-Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" Liana questioned, getting one of her pokéballs ready.

Darkrai chuckled and eerie laugh, causing Liana to jump back a little.

My name is Darkrai, Arceus told me to accompany you on your mission tomorrow.

"Darkrai? Oh, well Arceus didn't say anything to me about it... But I suppose he doesn't tell me everything."

Curiosity jumped out of Liana's arms, landing in front of Darkrai. He growled, swiping his paws at him again. Darkrai looked at him, then back up at Liana, who was reaching for the fire type. She picked Curiousity up, and put him on her bed.

"Sorry about that," Liana apologized.

It's fine, he can't exactly hurt me.

"Yeah, but still..."

Liana's phone rang, and she reached in her pocket to get it. She flipped it open and put it to her ear.

"Hello? Oh, hi! Huh? Where am I? Uh..." Liana's sentence trailed off.

Darkrai watched her for a moment longer before sinking back into the shadows. He went to his room.

Interesting ally, Arceus.

~*Liana's POV*~

Liana's brother Devin had called her, and she didn't know how to answer his question. He had wanted to know where she was on her journey, but that's a little complicated.

"I'm, uh...Let's just meet in Lumiose city, okay? We can talk about it there. Okay, bye," Liana sighed.

Liana looked at Curiosity, who had fallen asleep.

"What am I gonna do, Curiosity?" She asked herself.

Liana sighed and got into her pajamas. She turned the lights off, and slipped into bed next to Curiosity. Tomorrow was a new day, a new day that involved the dark type legendary, Darkrai.