"Yeah hello?" I stuck my head between their seats. "Drop me off!"

Amir pushed my face head back by pushing my forehead with his hand. "I saved your life. Maybe a thank you would be better."

"Saved my life? You mean you almost ruined it!" I fired back.

"Right I forgot you're miss goody-two shoes." Amir replied.

"Hi Malak." Sameer said happily and waved back at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road Sameer." I snapped even though I shouldn't have. He was only being nice but I didn't feel like being nice.

Amir quickly reached back and thwacked my forehead with his finger. "Stop being mean."

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead and shot him a dirty look. "That hurt."

I stretched my seat belt and leaned. I reached over trying to get Amir back but he would lean away from me. I went as far as the seat belt would let me but I couldn't reach him. "Ha! Peasant and your short arms!" He started laughing and my determination grew even more.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and now was able to reach him. I began laughing at how scared he looked. He covered his forehead and leaned leaned away.

We both began yelling at each other when Sameer shouted at us. "I'm driving! Get back in your seats!"

I quickly sat down and put my seat belt back on. He wasn't even driving, we were stuck in traffic, basically stopped. He didn't even budge. Gosh.

After a full minute I started to feel frustration and knew I had to leave. I realized it wasn't right to be here. I looked out the window and tried to see if I recognized where we were. I immediately realized that I come to this area often when I buy food. It just a bunch of stores, and I knew a store owner who was my friends mom. She could take me home later and I could get the freaking milk!

I quickly opened the car door and stepped out. Amir and Sameer began calling after me asking where I was going but all I did was wave happily. Amir kept staring angrily at me and clenched his jaw but I didn't care.

I quickly maneuvered through the cars and got to shopping center.

*****

"So there's this party that I think we should go together!" Sarah clapped excitedly.

"No." I replied lazily.

"Why??" She whined. "Come with us! It's like a fancy party."

"I don't  have a dress." Wait no lemme correct myself, I can't afford a dress and a headache to go with it. I'm annoyed of these rich kids. They have a party every two days.

"I'll lend you one. Come on!" Sarah nudged me. I knew very well that she wasn't going to stop.

"Let me check with my mom." I sighed.

"Okay I'll drive you home, and you can check with her."

There was no way I was going to escape this.
*****

"Sure you can go, just be careful." My mom said as soon as I got home after school.

My eyes almost popped out. Sarah clapped her hands. "Yay!"