Truth or Dare? (Marichat )

Magsimula sa umpisa

Marinette giggled at his suggestion, her hand covering her mouth to muffle it. "you really are like a big kitten" she teased, looking at the happy boy in front of her. "No I'm not. I'm a hero!" Chat argues back, playfully glaring at her. "Okay, what ever you say kitty. Sure lets play truth or dare I guess" she replies, a small blush rising when she looks at Chat. 'Wait why am I blushing? I have a crush on Adrien only!' she told herself, looking at her hands while Chat sat down on the floor looking at her. "Okay Marinette, Truth or Dare" he asks, smiling at her.

"hmmm, truth." Marinette replies, looking at the boy who was seriously enjoying this too much. "Okay, have you ever kissed someone before?" Chat asks, blushing a little under his mask. Marinette looked at him, she seemed to be kind of surprised. "Um, yes I have but it was under a special circumstance" she replied, blushing and looking away.He was shocked by her confession. "What happened?" he asked, Marinette smiling shyly at him, avoiding his eyes. "That's more than you need to know, kitty" Marinette replies, sitting up straight to look at Chat. 'Man I really want to know who she kissed' Chat thought, feeling a bit jealous. ' Why would I be jealous?!' he thought, but was brought back by Marinettes voice. "Truth or Dare" Marinette asks, still blushing, but not as hard.

"Dare" Chat said, a grin spreading across his face. "I dare you to let me braid your hair" Marinette says smugly, amused by Chats expression. "My hair is purrfect the way it is" he retorts, but gets up and lets her play with his hair. 'I wonder if he can... purr' Marinette thinks to herself, smirking as she starts to itch his head, running her fingers along his scalp. She laughs when she hears a noise come from his throat, sounding exactly like a purr. Chat turns to her, pouting. "So you do purr! Thats so cute Chat! You are a big kitten." "I do not purr! That was unfair, you said you would braid my hair, not try to make me purr!" Chat cries, blushing at the fact he actually did purr.

"Since I say that was unfair, you have to do a dare next" Chat says, looking at the dark haired girl who was still giggling. "Okay okay Chat, I will do a dare next" she replies, putting her hands up in the air pretending to surrender. Marinette wasn't really worried about Chat giving her a dare. The most he would do was make her say horrible puns. She giggled at the thought, covering her mouth to muffle it. "What's so funny?" Chat asks, looking up at her with his green cat eyes. "Just at thought" Marinette replied, still giggling a bit.Chat looked at the girl, captivated by her. Her beautiful bluebell eyes twinkling brightly in the light. Her small, delicate hands now underneath her chin. Her light pink lips looked so soft and so.... 'no snap out of it' Chat scolded himself again.

Marinette was also taking Chat in. She loved how brilliant his green eyes were, the light making them more intense. his lips looked slightly chapped. She wondered if she had chap stick to lend him. Or maybe she could put some on and maybe...... 'Woah stop you only like Adrien Agreste!' She told her self, snapping out of it and poking chat, who seemed to be looking at her.

She fought down a blush at how intensely he was staring at her. Chat felt her poke him and he shook his head, realizing he was staring at Marinette. He flushed with some embarrassment, and said " sorry Princess, I was thinking about something". Marinette smiled and replied with "It's okay kitty, I was too". Chat grinned and rubbed his chin like he was thinking hard about something. " Hmmm what to dare you" he hummed to himself, looking at Marinette with a raised eyebrow. She playfully rolled her eyes and positioned herself to be sitting crisscross, waiting for the cat boy to dare her something.

Chat really wanted to dare Marinette to kiss him, but he didn't know how she would react. Would she brush it off as a joke and laugh? Would she be uncomfortable and tell him to leave? Or would she actually kiss him? No, no why would he think that. He sat up straight when he remembered seeing Marinette put away her sketch book. He thought he saw a flash of red as well, but he was sure he made that up. Chat grinned and smirked at Marinette, who was eyeing him suspiciously. "I dare you to let me look through your sketch book" He said, even more satisfied with her expression.