We Find Goddesses

Chat Noir and I led the squad out of the old warehouse. We looked around the city for any sign of Hawkmoth. Finally Chat jumped onto one of the rooftops to look.

Still no sign.

About two minutes later, Chat and my transformations ended. We put the weapons back into our bags for safekeeping. Nino was the first to speak after a while. "Hey dudes. I'm hungry... Do you know anywhere we can get lunch?"

I grinned. "My dad is a baker."

You could practically see Percy's drool. We headed towards city center.

Alya skipped forwards, shaggy legs waving in the breeze. I asked in wonder, "How does no one see a girl and boy with goat legs?"

Annabeth replied. "We call it The Mist. It covers mythical beasts and items. For instance, people might see them as wearing baggy sweatpants. All in the mist. There's even a girl- one of Artemiss's hunters- that can pretty much hypnotize people with a snap."

Percy gulped. "Speaking of Artemiss..." We followed his gaze.

Adrien grabbed my hand.

There, in the middle of the square, was Hawkmoth holding a bedraggled- yet still gorgeous- Aphrodite. Artimess stood next to them, looking broken and disgusted. A chain wrapped around her ankle.

Percy didn't think. He just charged forwards, sword ready.

He jumped for Hawkmoth, but the villain and the goddesses disappeared.

We shared a glance. What did this mean?

Adrien offered his room for us to stay in. We gladly accepted, all thought of food gone from out minds. We walked all the way to the Agreste mansion and snuck inside. We went up the staircase silently except for the occasional clanking of hooves from the satyrs.

We dove into Adriens room quickly and closed and locked the door.

Muffled yelling came from the closet. Alya quickly opened it. Artimess and Aphrodite fell out. Gags and ropes tied all around them. Cuts and scratches pouring ichor, blood of the gods, were still healing.

Annabeth quickly cut through all of the bindings and they took a deep breath.

"H-he wanted immortality." Artimess stuttered. "He found Adriens mother, Aphrodite. I tried to protect her but was taken as well."

I inwardly admired how strong Artimess was.

"Well we better get going." Percy said. He pulled Aphrodite up but Artimess refused a man's help.

I helped her instead.

We stumbled outside, to see all of Artimess's Huntresses holding Hawkmoth firmly. One held a dagger to his throat.

A very striking girl, with bright blue eyes and black hair stepped forwards. "My lady. May I assist you to your chariot?"

Artimess chuckled. "No need for such formality, Thalia. I'm fine."

Percy and Annabeth gave a small wave to the girl, Thalia. She gave a grin back.

As soon as they left with Hawkmoth, Ares landed in front of us. "I'll take Aphrodite to Olympus." He picked her up bridal style and was soon gone.

The six of us slowly made our way to the Argo II. Buford the Wonder Table helped pull us up (don't ask how, I still can't tell).

Sorry for the low quality chapter. After this is gonna be the end, I think...

This is the best thing I've ever seen:

Even if they misspelled snaps