Chapter 1

(7 years post writing and i rediscovered this account. if ur still gonna read this 11 year-old written shitshow buckle in, mofo, cause u in for a ride)

I GOT THIS IDEA FROM SOMEBODY AND WAS SO READY I HOPE YOU CHILDREN LOVE IT

Bold: A/N
Italics: thoughts/ emphasis
Underlined: Very important, if used in dialogue it's meant to put emphasis
Regular: the story

••••••••••••••••

"Marinette, have a good first day of sixth grade!" Tom, Marinette's dad, called. A girl, about 5" with blue/black hair up in pigtails and huge, bright blue eyes ran out of the door to sixth grade.

When little Marinette arrived, she found her classroom and stood, waiting to be assigned where to sit. A new girl with brown hair as grey eyes clumsily stumbled through the door, wearing jeans and a flannel shirt. Her shoes fit her feet awkwardly, and Marinette guess that that was the reason for her clumsiness.

Her teacher, named Mr. Brunner, told her and the clumsy girl to sit together. "Hi. I'm Marinette Cheng..." Marinette started, slightly unsure of herself.

The girl smiles. "I'm Alya Chevre. I'm new here..." Alya seemed very nice and so Marinette decided to get to know her.

They started talking about backstories. Alya was from the United States but her mom was French so she learned the language. She was originally here to visit her family, but her mother divorced and so she moved in.

When Alya's backstory was said, Marinette felt very sorry for the girl. She gave her a sympathetic look which quickly turned into a lovestruck one as soon as she saw him walk in. Alya saw who she looked at.

"Who's he?" She asked, amused and gossipy.

Marinette sighed, starstruck. "Adrien Agreste, a fashion model and the son of Gabriel Agreste."

Alyas eyes widened. "The Gabriel Agreste?" Marinette nodded wordlessly.

Another boy also clumsily walked into class late. Mr. Brunner scolded, "You must be Nino. Well sit down, next to Adrien since he was also late."

Marinette and Alya shared a glance, feeling pity for the boy.

It felt like she had been friends with Alya for years.

After that, the two of them did everything together, tell about secrets, talk, complain about homework, and just have a good time. Until the witch walked in, fashionably late. Note the sarcasm.

Alyas eyes narrowed and her nose twitched. "Who's that?" She asked with distaste.

"Chloe Burgeois." Marinette said in disgust. "The meanest girl in school."

Alya's nose twitched again, almost like a dog. "I definitely do not like her." She agreed.

At the very end of the day, as Marinette and Alya were walking out of school, Rose beckoned them over. "It's your birthday tomorrow right?" She asked Marinette.

Alya looked very alert at this.

"Yeah. Yeah it is."

Alya asked very quickly, "Twelfth birthday?"

Marinette nodded.

Alya sighed. It was going to be a long day tomorrow.