The Fight

I suck at writing fight scenes btw but I tried

The akumas flew into Alya's phone, Nino's bubble wand, Percy's ballpoint pen, and Annabeths Camp Half Blood necklace.

Alya now had dark purple eyes. She wore a dark purple suit with a white wifi sign on it. Her mask was the same shape as the villains from earlier was.

"I am Lady Wifi." She said.

Nino was transformed into a bubble dude. His arms, legs, and torso were covered in the things.

He said, "I am the Bubbler."

Percy wore a dark blue, almost black, suit and a white mask. He had hurricanes circling around him, gradually gaining speed.

"Hurricane is my name." Percy growled.

Annabeth was wearing a gray, bird like suit that reminded me of an owl. She had countless weapons and other deadly things.

"Call me Choceur." She called.

Lady Wifi slid a finger across her phone and a pause sign came out onto Hurricane.

He stopped. He didn't breath, blink, or move at all, but he was alive.

Choceur threw a dagger at Adrien and I knocked it away with my yo yo. The Bubbler threw bubbles that captured and trapped Lady Wifi and gracefully led her upwards, to the roof of the warehouse where she couldn't use her powers.

We watched in horror. Choceur leapt at me with two swords. I deflected her weapons but she kept coming. I backed up until I was pressed against the wall. She was just too smart! She predicted my every move!

Hawkmoth watched in amusement.

I looked at Adrien. He was fighting  The Bubbler. The only way he could stop The Bubbler since he couldn't cleanse the akuma would be-

I intercepted and caught Choceur's dagger and ducked the punch she sent my way. I flung the weapon into the bubble Lady Wifi was in, popping it. She flipped and landed in front on The Bubbler.

"Payback." She snarled. She threw a pause sign that stopped The Bubbler, freeing Adrien.

"ADRIEN!" I yelled. He saw me and raced over.

He tackled Choceur and kept her pinned down.

I grabbed her necklace and broke it, capturing and cleansing the akuma when it fluttered out.

Annabeth jumped up. "We need to get Lady Wifi." I told her, and sprang away.

I threw my yo yo at Lady Wifi, who was repeatedly kicking the frozen Bubbler. She stopped when she saw us coming. She shot pause signs that I mostly deflected, but one caught Annabeth. I swung my yo yo at a post at the top of the warehouse. It went around that and then looped around the villain and wrapped it around her. I pulled hard, sending Lady Wifi uptowards the roof. She dropped her phone, which I caught and broke. I warned, "Hurricane and the Bubbler are gonna come lose after this." And cleansed the akuma. The pause sign holding Hurricane and the Bubbler melted away and we split up. It was me and Adrien against Hurricane and Annabeth and Alya against the Bubbler.

Annabeth got her dagger ready. She popped literally every bubble that the Bubbler made. Alya with her phone got the flashlight on and shone it right into his eyes.

The Bubbler covered his eyes with the hand that held the bubble wand and Annabeth grabbed it and threw it to me. I cleansed the akuma right as Hurricane lunged for me.

I ducked right as lightning flashed overhead. Water surged in from all around. We all yelled and tried to get out, but the water just kept coming. We swam for the roof of the warehouse to get the last breaths of air we could get.

The room was filled with water. I saw Hawkmoth escape and some water slipped out with him. We took another breath of air.

Hurricane sent strong rip currents through the water. Annabeth was pulled out. She screamed and some air bubbles slipped out of her mouth. Hurricane turned towards us. Alya tried to kick him with her goat legs but he simply ripped her away. He turned towards me. I could barely see him because of the dark.

"Loofy Chuarm!" I yelled, though I mispronounced it, my mouth had been flooded with water.

I got a scuba suit in return. Well that was pretty obvious what to do. I slipped it on. But something was different about this suit. It didn't move when attacked by Hurricane.

I swam to him. He tried to slash me with his huge sword but I deflected with my yo yo.

Adrien looked blue in the face. His eyes slowly closed.

Crap I need to finish this! I frantically thought.

I kicked Hurricane in the weak place of all males. He doubled over, clutching his stomach.

I grabbed the sword and snapped it in half with a massive surge of strength.

I cleansed the akuma and yelled, "Miraculous Ladybug!!!" The water drained, Percy was back, and Adrien could breathe.

Now to find Hawkmoth.

3rd POV

P. S. Right after the fight, Adrien walked up to Marinette , both still in the suits. "I have such bad luck- my suit is even a Chat Noir." He moaned. Marinette chuckled, "Well I'll call you that, Chat Noir. You can call me.... Ladybug."

They grinned.