Chapter 15 - My Domain

Start from the beginning

I must have been more tired than I thought, because I soon drifted into a deep sleep.

*:・゚✧ Calistas Dream *:・゚✧

I relished as the cool water hit my face as my tail formed quickly after submerging myself into the water after jumping off the cliff.

I could head them above the water, well, mainly him.

Xavier.

I hissed up at the surface, knowing he couldn't hear me.

He couldn't get me down here.

I quickly looked around, my body anxious since I haven't felt the saltwater and open ocean for a while. I looked to my right and see a pod of dolphins swimming fast off into the waters, and I let out a call to them, which they returned. I quickly swam over and caught up and began to swim off with them.

I had to get away from here and find my family.

I heard the motor of a boat suddenly hit my ears as I emerged from the water before quickly going back under. I was bobbing in the water as I swam along with the dolphins, and I quickly turned and saw a boat close behind us with him on it.

Xavier.

I knew he was shouting something, but I ignored him a and urged myself to swim faster. Even though my senses were heightened, I still was fast enough with my small frame and tail.

I always was too slow and weak.

Then I saw it. A net.

He was trying to catch me.

The dolphins around me began to panic and started screaming and screeching in fear and got thrown off course. I was in the center and we soon became uncoordinated with all the dolphins and got confused in the frenzy. I was so distracted, I didn't notice the other boats circle us in.

I felt a net catch the tip of my tail and I quickly shook it off as I saw another one come towards me. I swam up to the surface to avoid another net, but instantly regretted it when I surfaced.

I saw Xavier. He was staring at me in what….shock, disbelief…...disgust.

I couldn't tell, and I didn't want to.

I hissed at him when I saw one of his pack members throw a net towards me, which I swiftly dodged.

“Don't hurt her!”

I looked at Xavier in disbelief.

He didn't want to hurt me, then why was he doing this?

In my deep thought as I stared up at him, I felt a net go over my head. I quickly hissed and tried to swim away, but it was no use.

He caught me.

He tricked me, distracted me, captured me, and betrayed me…….

I struggled in the nets as three men had to pull me onto the boat. As soon as I was on the deck I started flopping like a fish out of water. Literally. I was so desperate to get back in.

Xavier came over and kneeled down next to me, studying em. I hissed in response.

“I'm not going to hurt you.”

Ha. I spat in his face.

He looked a bit annoyed, but got closer to me and I didn't like it. I let out a warning his which he ignored again.