Part 15

We both fell asleep soon and I didn't wake up until I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and realized mitskuni left, probably to go eat cake. I saw Takashi come over to the bed and tap my shoulder. 

"Wake up dinner" He said kind of quietly. I rolled over to face him. I sat up and grabbed the collar of his shirt. I pulled him into a kiss. and whispered

"Ok" on his lips. He blushed but quickly covered it up but not fast enough I saw it and smiled to myself. For only I could make him blush. I got up still a little tired and my hips were still so sore even when I walked. I think I worry him for not walking normally right now. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we went to the dinning room. I stop dead in my tracks. We both heard a loud screech coming from the living room. A maid approached us with a forced smile.

"Master Mitskuni has asked me to inform you that everyone will be dining-out with The rest of the host club" She said the last part with disgust. We looked at each and the maid left. I frowned and he rubbed my shoulder to try and get rid of the sadness. 

"Can I just fake being sick?" I asked him

"If you do that then we will be stuck here with Tamaki" His word were correct as always. I sighed knowing that dinner would not be peaceful. 

"Well in that case we need to go get dressed" I said to him. We both walked back up stairs and got changed. I was in a dress with legging and boots. He was in black slacks and a black shirt. We walked back down the stairs and headed towards the living room. He put him arm around my shoulder again and I smiled at his actions. As soon as we opened the door I heard a screech. 

"HARUHI~~, OH HOW DADDY MISSED YOU. DID YOU MISS DADDY?" Tamaki yelled. I was soon behind Takashis back with satoshi and chika beside me. When Tamaki realized that he was blocked by a tall figure he stopped and said "Excuse me Mori-Senpai. I would like to give haruhi a hug" He said calmly

"Does she want a hug?" Takashi asked

"Why of course she d-" He was cut of by me saying

"No way in hell" And with those words Tamaki ran to Kyoya who looked as if he could kill.

"Who's ready to go to dinner?" Mitskuni asked with flowers floating around his head

***

A/N:

Just gonna end the series here. 

LOL JK!!!!!! Happy April fools. I will try to update soon so yeah. ILYGTTMAB!!!!!!!!!!! Stay alive sunshines.