Part 1

Haruhi's P.O.V.

It was a nice day until I saw the entire host club outside my home. Then things got worse. Within an instant I was hit by a car and all I heard were screams and gasps.

I woke up in the hospital with a splitting headache and pain everywhere.

"Ohhhhhhhh~, My precious daughter!" Tamaki and My actual Father exclaimed almost simultaneously. Then tamaki was under my Father's foot.

"Oh, Haru-chan you're awake. I was worried so much" Hunny-Senpai said with tears streaming down his face. I felt bad that I made him cry so I pulled him into a small hug and Whispered in his ear "Shhh don't cry Senpai, Please". He stopped crying but he let out some sniffles here and there. I looked at him with a smile then looked up and smiled at mori. When something unexpected happened

"I am so glad you are safe now, Haruhi. I was worried" Everyone was in shock because it was Mori who said that. The tall, silent, gentle giant spoke. I looked up a him and smiled giantly and said "Thank you for worrying Senpai". He leaned down and gave me a soft hug so I hugged back. But sadly the whole moment was ruined by tamaki screaming about his poor daughter hugging the neighbors.

"Dad you get the next hug" I looked over at my father, My REAL Father. Tamaki started to walk towards me but kyoya stopped him

"I think she meant Ranka. You idiot" Those word sent him towards his newly found coner. And Dad finally got his hug.

"I don't want to leave you tonight and neither does the Whole host club except hikaru and Kaoru so we are spending tonight with you, Here" My Father said with some disgust when he mentioned the whole host club. I just nodded my head. Tamaki and Koyoya had to leave for something and dad went to work but I knew they would all be back tonight.