Part 13

"Wake up Taka" I whispered in his ear. He woke up and I gave him a kiss on his lips. "Morning" he smiled at me and I blushed. "Are you hungry? It should be time eat. Plus you exhausted yourself last night" I said to him with a slight blush across my face. He smiled at me

"Yeah I am" He answered "But you did too". His words me blush even more. Our conversation was interrupted by a loud scream downstairs. 

"Shit. Tamaki"

"We cannot avoid him all summer"

"Sadly" What I said made him chuckle. "Well we have to get up. Unless you want them to see us like this?" I asked him. 

"Go take a shower I will put on some clothes and control them" He said to me

"Ok Taka" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed a towel, some clothes, and went to take a shower. Once I was in the other room I heard some shuffling and then the door open and close. I was already naked; so I turned on the shower and got in. I was warm and soothing especially on my sore hips (A/N: Winkiedy Wink Wink). I washed myself and got out. I heard voices in the other room room. 

"My beautiful Daughter come out!!!!!!! Daddy misses you" Tamaki screeched

"Tono is a pervert" The twins exclaimed. I dried my hair fast and got dressed. I was about to open the door when I heard Mitskuni

"Get out" He said. I peeked out a little and saw he was with his brother and cousins. 

"NO I WANT TO SEE MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER AND I KNOW SHE WANTS TO SEE US"

"Did you just yell at my alien of a brother" Chika stepped up and was not scarring Tamaki yet.

"Tama-chan you need to leave now" Mitskuni said with an dark aura coming out. Tamaki was about to refuse until Kyoya spoke

"OK. Tamaki we need to go. Good-bye I am sorry for the inconvenience" Kyoya finished and was dragging Tamaki by collar. The twins followed Kyoya and their Tono. As soon as it was clear that they were gone. I came out of the bathroom. 

"Ohhhhhh~ Haru-chan you look so cute" Mitskuni exclaimed giving me two thumbs up.

"Was that Tamaki and the Twins?" I asked them knowing the answer.

"Yah it was that idiot Suoh" Chika said with irritation laced in his voice. "OUCH!!!!! Why did you do that?" He yelled at Satoshi whom had a Shinai. Mitskuni and I laughed at them while Takashi kept a stoic face the whole time. Everyone left the room soon, but Takashi and I.

***

A/N:

So hows life?  I hope it is good. I don't really ave much ti say about this. Well bye for now.