Part 7

"Now for your neck" I looked at him playfully. I pushed him down. Straddling him and being cautious of my arm. I began to suck on his neck again. After I finished I looked at his neck and I was easy to spot. I looked at him and smiled. Then He kissed me on the lips and then whispered against my lips

"Now prof I am yours and you are mine" he continued "I love you so much". There was a knock at the door and I was about to get off him but he stopped me. "Who is it?" He asked the person at the door

"It is me Satoshi. We came back early because Mom wants to meet Haruhi. So is she still here"

"Yes she is. We'll be down in a minute" He said to his brother. Once he walked away he looked at me "Well then. I guess mother made up her mind" He smiled. He rarely ever smiled so I couldn't help but want to kiss him.

"You should smile more, Please" I looked at him while I spoke. He kissed then picked me up. He was careful of my still broken arm. He put me down softly and went to the bathroom to I suppose take a shower. I was bored so I picked up one his books. Surprisingly it was pretty good. About 10 minutes passed and He finally got out of the shower. He walked into the room with just a Towel on and it was a site to be seen.I blushed heavily but it didn't last long because he just grabbed some clothes and went back into the bathroom. I realized that my one of my clothes bag from the hospital was here along with my make-up (Yes ever since the end of the school last year I started wearing makeup). Takashi came out of the bathroom fully clothed and his hair still wet.

"I had hunny bring a bag of your clothes here since they were still in the limo" He continued "So you can go and take a shower. There is a towel laid out for you on the rack" He was just standing next to the door.

"Ok. Takashi, Thanks"

***

Authors note:

Sorry this one is so short I am working on a really long one for you guys. Please comment if you have ideas I would love to hear them. I hope you guys continue reading, because I do this for you. Till next time. Stay alive Sunshine.