Chapter 2: Digiverse?!

Soon enough.....They were at Jack's house, "Welcome, to my home...." Jack said dramatically opening the door for Pewds,Mark, and Cry "nice place,i like it.." said Cry "i know what you mean cry...Fabulous!" Said Pewds "almost better then, uh, my place..." said Mark "ya wanna, start recording?!" Asked Pewds "Oh, yeah, let me go Booper Dooper my way to get the camera thinger.." said Jack as he went to his room. Pewds,Mark, and Cry took their positions on Jack's couch....soon Jack came back with it and set it up in front of the couch as he got into his position "Ok, Are We Ready?!" Asked Jack as he was about to push the button "yes!" Said Mark impatient GO! "Top Of The Mornin To Ya, Laddies, My name is Jacksepticeye!" "Hello Everbody, My name is, Marrrrkiplier!" "How's it go'in bros? My name is, Pewwwwdiepie!" Everyone turned to Cry who was silent for a second Cry face palmed and started chuckling "i don't have a CatchPhrase opening!" He said "Don't worry about it!" Said Pewds "Anyways, The game...." Said Mark turning to the topic "We will all starting tomorrow, will be playing this new game coming out called Digiverse..." Said Pewds "Yeah, it's going to be a epic collab, but uh...we just wanna notify the public, as in Youtube Watchers what all of us will be doing.." said Jack "Theirs also so much hype about this game so why not start some excitement for you fans to have us 4 Youtube Gamers play it.." Said Mark "It's going to be fun! I can't wait to be collabing with these 3 awesome people!" Chuckled Cry "SO PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!!! And...High fives all around......." "Byyyyeee!" Said Mark "Brofist!" Said Pewds Cry was silent for a second then started laughing "you know what don't worry about it! It's just Cry..." said Pewds as they ended the Announcement video "I think that went well..." said Mark.......