Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

Shaylah: Yea, but afterwards that means we have to go back to LA with MB and work on ANOTHER rountine for NEW songs...

Kristina: Well that's the fun of being back ups, right?

Me: I mean I guess...

Jazmyne: Well we should get some rest. We've got 2 more days, and the tour is over.

Me: Okay... Okay...

-NEXT DAY-

(Kristina's POV)

So I woke up this morning all bright and early to see, RAY RAY on the bus? That's when I got up and  went over to him.

Me: What's wrong?

Ray Ray: I couldn't sleep...

Me: Well why not?

Ray Ray: I guess it's because I thought about you last night and didn't want to go to sleep without hearing your voice...

Me: Aww! Well you need to get to sleep. We've got a concert tonight. Since you hear my voice, do you think you can sleep now?

Ray Ray: I can if you sang me to sleep...*Smiles*

Me: *Smiles* Oh, alright...

I sat on the couch and Ray Ray laid on my lap as I sang the song "Future". About a minute into the song he was knocked out. So I gently held his head up as I got off of the couch, and  placed a pillow under him. Then I put a blanket over him and went to the back. I saw that I was JUST in time for a meeting, I guess because EVERYBODY was up!

Me: What's goin on? Oh, and Ray Ray's sleeping in the front by the way.

Brittany: Nothin much. We were just talking about how our boyfriends have been acting lately...

Me: *Quickly sits down* Right? I truly don't know what's going on right now! It's like, they've been acting... I don't know, like they're busy or something...

Shaylah: RIGHT?! Prod hasn't asked me to make him a sandwich in a WEEK!

Jazmyne: FORREAL?!?!?!?!?! WOAH!!!! Now you know there's something TOTALLY wrong, here!

Brittany: Right... And I don't know about y'all, but I wanna find out what it is...

Me: Same here... Same here...

So after we were done dscussing THAT, we were now in Chicago, Illinois. These fans are one of the wildet, and we ALL knew that! So we decided to go shopping before the show.

Me: Hey, we're in Chicago!

Brittany: GREAT!!!

Jazmyne and Shaylah: Let's go shopping!

They both looked at each other with a face that said, "Oh, we tight!" and spoke in unison again as they did a hand shake that they made up a while back.

Jazmyne and Shaylah: SWAG!

Me: *Rolls eyes* Well let's go!

We all got up and went to the front of the bus. I saw that Ray Ray wasn't even there anymore. We walked out the bus and went to MB's to let them know where we were gonna be at. But we never got an answer...

Shaylah: Oh well... If they don't know where we're at, then that's on THEM!

Jazmyne: Mhmm... WHATEVA!

We all left and went to the nearet shopping mall. When we were there we decided to go around for a while, THEN decide what stores to go to. But as we were walking, I was wondering where the boys were...

(Roc's POV)

So the guys and I were at the shopping mall(Yes, same mall as the girls but they don't know yet), and we were going around looking for stuff to decorate their tour bus with. We decided to do it because we really liked them. Except with Princeton, I don't think he just "likes" Brittany... This was HIS idea in the first place!

 Me: So where are we going, first?

Ray Ray: I don't know, but we better do this FAST. The girls are onto us...

Princeton: How do you know?

Ray Ray: I couldn't sleep so I went to Kristina's bus. Apparently they suspected that we're up to something. I blame Prod for making it COMPLETELY obvious!

Prodigy: What? Why me?!

Ray Ray: Because YOUR stupid ass didn't ask Shaylah to make you a sandwich for a whole WEEK!!!

Me: Really Prod? You couldn't just ask every other day, or something?

Prodigy: LOOK! I was focused on pleasing the girls, okay?

Princeton: Whatever... Let's just get through this please... 

Me: Sure...

Our mission was to make their tour bus look pretty on the inside. We were gonna get some curtains, a new rug, and some bath and body works stuff. Just because we can. We were also gonna buy some roses for them. Then we saw them coming as we were about to go into Bath and Body Works.

Me: Wait... IT'S THEM!!!

Prodigy: WOAH! Let's move!

We all went into Foot Locker and waited there until they came out. I just hope they didn't see us... When they left, we hurried into the store and bought them some lotion, perfume, and lip gloss. Not that they NEEDED it or anything. We just wanted to be nice...

Princeton: Are y'all set? Ray and I are about to go into the store over there...

Prod: Y'all go. We'll stay here and then go to the bus.

Ray Ray: Alright.

They both left leaving Prod and I in the store. We paid for our stuff and left. We got to the girls' bus without them seeing us, and started decorating the place. About 10 minutes later, Princeton and Ray Ray come in with some curtains, a purple fuzzy rug, and some roses.

Princeton: Great... Let's get started.

(Brittany's POV)

So we're getting back from a long day of shopping. We had LOADS of bags, and Ray Ray's gonna kill us once he found out that we took his wallet. It was HIS fault for leaving it when he left... Even though we didn't say anything...

Me: Okay, when we get in here we need to change. It's already 4 o clock. I'm urprised we didn't see any fans at the mall...

Kristina: Yea, same here...

Jazmyne: All I know is that I'm TIRED of walking!

Shaylah: Girl, you ain't NEVA lie!

We approached the door and I was JUST about to open it. Then it swung open and I flinched because I got scared for a second. The person who stepped out was, Princeton??? He walked out like nothing even happened and went onto his bus. Just when we were bout to get on, Prodigy, Roc, and Ray Ray walked out as well...

Me: Okay... I'm actually SCARED to go in there, now!

Shaylah: Ya don't, SAAAAAYYYY????!!!!!

Kristina: Anything could have happened in there...

Jazmyne: Either something good-

Me: Or something, bad...

I stepped onto the bus first, and my jaw DROPPED when I saw the room. It was just- WOAH!!!

What happened to the room? Why did the guys do thi in the first place? Do the girl' have to give up their tour bus after this tour? Will they be happy, or mad? By the way, I like Prodigy and yet I made a Princeton story. I don't know... I thought I could have more fun with it. And I DID! xD! That's all for now!