"Gladly" I smirked at him before I started stretching.

I thought it would be funny to teased him while I stretched. So while he stood arms crossed watching me, I was stretching trying to look sexy. I was stretching my arms then bending over and touching my ankles and trying to be seductive. By the looks on Gio's face he was definitely enjoying my little show. He knew what I was doing and had a smirked on his face.

"Alright, I think that's enough stretching" Gio chuckled.

"What? Are you sure? I don't wanna risk getting a cramp or flesh pain later you know" I asked raising a brow.

"I think you did a lot of stretching already" Gio nodded.

"Alright, if you say so" I smiled at him. "So what's next?"

"I'm gonna wrap your hand and knuckles and you'll start practicing your punches" Gio said approaching me.

He took my hands in his and started wrapping my knuckles.

"So am I gonna punching those?" I asked nodding towards the punching bags. "Aren't I gonna be needing a gloves as well?"

"No" Gio said as he started wrapping my other hand.

"No?" I raised a brow confused . "You don't expect me to punch that without gloves do you?"

"No, because you aren't going to be punching the bags, you're gonna be punching me" Gio replied.

"What!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah now give me your best shot" Gio smirked holding up his hand as he finished wrapping my hand.

"You sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, show me what you got" Gio said.

"Alright, its your funeral" I smiled at him before throwing a punch.

"Don't think so" Gio smirked as he dodge my fist and grabbing my hand.

"If you punch with your fingers like that, you're gonna break your fingers and your hand" Gio said pulling out my fingers from the amateur fist I had made then fixing them how it should be fixed. "This is how you set your fingers to make a proper fist. Now try it again".

"Aye aye captain" I smiled throwing two more punches at him which he dodged and blocked.

"Keep them coming. See if you can hit me" Gio smirked.

I started throwing multiple amateur punches at him to which he dodged and blocked everyone. To him I was doing my best but in reality I was really holding back

"Alright you need to allow me to hit you even once" I said to him.

"You're gonna have to work for that if you wanna hit me that bad" Gio chuckled.

"Don't complain when I break your nose though" I said to him as I tried punching him again.

Even though I was holding back and being an amateur right now, I could tell that Gio was really good at this whole dodging and preventing punch thing. I decided to try put in a little more effort. I throw multiple punches at him trying to aim for his face, even though I really wouldn't wanna hit him, but he dodged and blocked all of them. I continued throwing punches at him studying his strategy. I noticed he was expecting me to solely aim for his face so I decided to outsmart him, I throw one fake jab towards his face and when he tried to block those I aim for his abdomen, gaining a direct hit.

"Yes!" I laughed triumphantly before flashing my fingers.

Punching this guy was a little big punishing considering how hard his body was.