Chapter 29;

It's 4 am and I'm sitting in Ariel's hospital room with Justin.Everyone else went home.Justin's asleep by Ariel's bed.Too much is going on and it's stressing me out.I'm scared for my life and Ariel's.
"Casey?"
I look up to see Justin in front of me.
"Yes"
"What's wrong?"
"I'm just thinking"
"About?"
"Everything.Ariel,the wedding,Jason.Its just stressful.And now I'm thinking what if Ariel relapses"
"I'm sure she won't.Close your eyes and take a deep breath.Relax"
As did what he told me to do.It worked a little.Just then Ariel's cardiac monitor stopped beeping.
Justin ran out of the room to get the nurse.I ran up to Ariel giving her CPR.A doctor came into the room pulling me away,kicking Justin and I out of the room.I cried into Justin's chest pulling on his shirt as my legs weaken.My baby could be dead.
Justin picked me up bridal style walking over to the waiting area.He sat me down in a chair then sat next to me.He wasn't making any eye contact.He just stared blankly at the wall in front of him till he broke down crying into his hands.
~~~~~~~~~~
6 am and nothing yet on Ari.2 straight hours of Casey and I crying.We didn't even stop to pick up the phone to call anyone.Not even to talk to each other.And I just hate being here.Just knowing my daughter is one of these rooms unconscious.
"I'm gonna go call our moms" Casey says getting up walking towards the bathroom.
I just pray to God that my baby is okay.She means the world to me and life wouldn't be the same without her.
I need to shutup with all these negative thoughts.
"Our moms said that they're coming so we could leave to shower and stuff"
"Okay"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 am and no news yet.Justin and I are on our way home.We haven't talked to each other much.After Justin read some random text he's been angry.I don't know what it's about because he won't tell me.
Justin pulled into the drive turning off the car sighing.I got out of the car walking into the house going upstairs to our bathroom.I turn on the water then stripped my clothes.I step into the shower letting the hot water hit my body.
"Mind if I join?" I turn to see Justin looking down as if he was embarrassed.
"Sure"
He steps in the shower behind me turning me around to face him.
"What?" I ask
All he did was pull me into a hug.I hid my face in the crook of his neck.
"I love you so much Casey"
I kiss his neck and he held me tighter.
Justin hasn't held me like for a while.I'm just happy to be his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casey and I now on our way back to the hospital.I pull up in front of the hospital to find crap load of paparazzi.
"Great" Casey says sighing
"Uh Casey"
"Yeah?"
"I have an important interview"
"You're kidding right?"
I didn't answer
"So what's more important.Your career or your child?"
"Casey please"
"Fine"
She got out of the car slamming door flipping off every pap that tried to say something to her.
But uh...do you really think I'm going to an interview? Jason texted me "If you know what's good for your family you would meet by the ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier"So that's where I'm going.I couldn't tell Casey that.It'll just stress her out even more.
I pulled into the parking lot watching people run on the board walk.Turning off the car I got out making my way to the ferris wheel.Probably the dumbest place to "beat my ass".
"Yo Bieber"
I turned to see a blonde haired "man".
"I'm guessing you're Jason"
"That's right,and you're marrying my bitch"
"Don't you fucking dare call her a bitch"
My jaw clenched and my fists closed.
"Or what?What are you gonna do about it?"
He pissed me of even more and just thinking about the things he did to Casey made me angrier.
"I'm waiting,oh wait I forgot.You're pussy"
I punched right in the face.You could say it's like one of those fights in a movie.Jason punched me in the stomach repeatedly till I fell.
"Get up ass wipe"
It took me a while to get from the unbearable pain.
"I don't know why Casey would marry you.Shit,just look at you"
And I shit you not,I punched the crap out of him and he just fell.
"Now Jason,stay away from my family"
I walk back to my car holding onto my stomach.Leaning against my car I pull out my phone calling Casey.
"What Justin?"
"Hey babe" I barely managed to get those words out.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine.How's Ari?"
"Well maybe if your were here you would know.You know scooter came by and he said that you didn't have an interview today.So tell me Justin where are you?"
"Casey please just tell me how Ari is"
"She's fine they said she'll be able to come home today."
"That's good"
"Justin tell me where are you"
"I can't"
"Then I can't-"
"You can't what?"
"I can't marry you Justin"
Then she just hung up the phone..

(This was an awks chapter)